Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/06/2018 11:50 pm  #91

Re: The Lost Stacks of the Great Library

The hamster falls off the book stack and doesn't move.

8/07/2018 2:38 am  #92

Marty blinked when the dretch exploded.  And then she felt the impact.  "Look what you did to my clothes!"  She blurted as she gazed down her wet body, plastered with viscous globs and gibbets of demonic flesh, and all the unidentified fluids that soaked her front.  "Yuck!"  She exclaimed as she pulled one of the larger bits free and threw it to the ground with a flick of her wrist.  "This is even more disgusting than boys!"

And then she saw Blue fall from the stacks. "Blue!" Kicking off hard, she charged on fast wheels toward the demon trying to eat the pyrokinetic rodent.

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

8/07/2018 8:24 am  #93

Sarah blinks, then shouts in unison with Marty, "Blue!" as she fires another bullet, then quickly reloads as she moves into melee combat herself with it. 

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

8/07/2018 12:48 pm  #94

"Sarah marty should we run to form a new plan or continue." Maki will disengage to grab blue and put him in her tool belt to keep him safe.

8/07/2018 2:52 pm  #95

RC leaps their car into the fire pit and winces, looking back at Blue.

(Anyone have actions other than reacting to Blue's collapse?)

8/07/2018 9:32 pm  #96

"You really shouldn't burn books."  Marty poked the dretch that bit Blue right in the eye.  "It's uncultured,"  She continued while stabbing the demon through the heart.  "and you really shouldn't mess with my friends."  Jabs from the needle-pointed blade kept coming, turning the hapless dretch into a pinless pincushion.  "Because that's just stupid."

She stepped over the body and saw that Maki was taking care of the hamster, so she turned to face the last dretch.

@Marty Martinson: 1d20+5 attack = (4)+5 = 9
@Marty Martinson: 1d20+5 it's good to be lucky = (20)+5 = 25
@Marty Martinson: 2d8+3 crit damage = (4+7)+3 = 14
@Marty Martinson: 4d6 crit sneak damage correctly = (2+6+2+3) = 13
@Marty Martinson: 1d8 booming blade = (4) = 4

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

8/08/2018 2:56 pm  #97

Marty makes short work of the little demon, leaving only one badly wounded one left standing.

(Maki?)

RC dashes over, hand extended. "I can do some healing magic. They make you take that in Artificer class for some reason."

8/08/2018 4:53 pm  #98

Maki will say to "rc heal the hamster, im going to atack that demon." Maki does 6 damage

8/08/2018 8:01 pm  #99

Sarah exhales as the last Dretch drops and says, "Right. RC, is he gonna be okay?"

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

8/08/2018 9:01 pm  #100

RC's hands glow around the hamster (healing 4 hp). "I dunno. I'm not really good at this."

Board footera