Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/30/2018 10:30 pm  #71

Re: The Lost Stacks of the Great Library

Sarah shoots one of the dretches, while Marty stabs another. Both dretches remain standing, however.

One of them charges forward to attack Maki, biting her for 4 piercing and clawing her for 3 slashing.. Another claws at RC, biting into RC's lower arm. One of them pounces on Sarah, distracted by the gunshots, although it claws for 3 slashing. The most wounded one hustles to strike back at Blue, ripping at him for 4 slashing, then chomping on his hamster head for 1 piercing.
Finally, the dretch named 'Fumbles' completely fails to rip into Marty.

7/31/2018 10:10 pm  #72

Makiharra uses her sword to amazing effect (17 to hit 8 damage.)she will say " i was hoping a show of force would suggest a retreat on your behalf,but than i remembered for a living you destroy knowledge probably not to much of a Brain in those skulls. than you went and hurt the hamster you would be lucky if i dont find someworth out of those hides of yours."

7/31/2018 11:19 pm  #73

Maki cuts open another dretch, although it doesn't fall to the attack.

RC proves that they don't combat much by failing to drive their car into one of the demons.

(Sarah, Blue, Marty again)

8/01/2018 8:19 pm  #74

Sarah swipes again at the Dretch and misses, and rolls her eyes as she tumbles back, grumbling about her inability to actually hit anything with her sword as she takes aim for another pistol shot. 

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

8/01/2018 11:25 pm  #75

Blue squeals loudly, outraged.  Hey!  I'm the adorable mascot, you're not supposed to attack me!  Bad dretch! You get all three dice again!  He seeks Crushing revenge.

(13 bludgeoning again)

8/02/2018 4:01 am  #76

"Gladio Crepitus!" Marty chanted as she stepped in, poked, prodded, and slashed at the dretch.. "Learn some manners!" She ordered as her many little cuts added up to appreciable damage.

The magic infused in her blade compounded the damage before she sprang lithely away.   "Come and get me sucka!"  She taunted, adding.  "And stay away from the hamster."

@Marty Martinson:  1d20+5 attack = (17)+5 = 22
@Marty Martinson:  1d8+3 damage = (2)+3 = 5
@Marty Martinson:  2d6 sneak damage = (5+5) = 10
Disengage with Cunning Action - the dretch has to move to counter attack
If the dretch moves before Marty's next turn it takes:
@Marty Martinson:  1d8 booming blade = (3) = 3

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

8/02/2018 11:20 am  #77

As Sarah moves out of the way, Blue crushes a dretch to pulp, while Marty cuts another in twain.

The dretches continue to swarm the group, however. Maki holds her attacker off, but one slices into RC. Another claws Sarah for 2 slashng damage, while the one that replaces the one attacking Blue can't quite get its hands on the tiny creature. The last bites Marty for 4 slashing damage.

8/02/2018 6:44 pm  #78

As maki attempts to swing the dretch deftly dodges the attack.

8/03/2018 12:46 pm  #79

RC finally manages to drive the buzzsaw car into one of the lil' bastards.

(Sarah, Blue, Marty)

8/03/2018 1:20 pm  #80

Man this encounter is costing a lot of points.  I really should go read up on these things again.  The hamster falls back on a weaker ray of energy aimed at his attacker.  

(8 thunder damage, Dex 13 negates)

Board footera