Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/06/2018 8:58 pm  #91

Re: New Kid on the Block

"Arrr, I already be watchin' th' others try out, "Rae says, "It only be fair t' be offerin' me moral support for ye. What d'ye think, Crystalline...ye want t' watch some bonnie lasses jumpin' through hoops?"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

9/06/2018 9:07 pm  #92

She waves, "Bye, Blue. We'll go to The Brass Ring sometime. You'd love it. Lots of fire."

9/07/2018 11:15 pm  #93

"I don't think I'm that interested in watching jumping," Crystalline says. "I think I'll talk a look around."

The shadar-kai nods cautiously. "Okay, then. I'll see you with the papers."

9/07/2018 11:34 pm  #94

"Ye keep out o' trouble, savvy?" Rae says to Cryatalline.  "I be seein' ye tomorrow, aye?"

Then to the shadar kai, "Inna day, aye, in the back corner, o' Odo's.  I be seein' ye there."

9/07/2018 11:49 pm  #95

"Great`!  So do we talk to the coach, or to Maddie?"  She had heard stories about Maddie, and was sure she'd have an opinion about applicants.

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

9/08/2018 12:10 pm  #96

As Crystalline flies away, Rae visibly sags from effort and worry. "Oi, I be so scared that whole time that she be changin' her mind and try t' help Meepo.  I had t' be leadin' her away so th' others could deal with that mean ol' bilge rat without th' threat o' a dragon turnin' on them. A dragon be what Jace an' cap'n Vraska fear most, so they must be terrible.  But Crystalline seemed sweet, and I just be wantin' t' help her too. But then ye come up talkin' bout abandonin' friends in the dungeon! I was worried she be starting ' t' think that way too!" She rubs her hand over her eyes. "Shiver me timbers!"

Last edited by TonyTempest (9/08/2018 12:11 pm)

9/08/2018 2:55 pm  #97

Mora shrugged at Marty, "Figured we'd need to hit 'em both. Maybe we won't need to styx someone for our spots. Hopefully, we aren't climbing for Sigil. "

She raised an eyebrow at Rae, "No need to be jangled-up."

9/08/2018 3:10 pm  #98

Rae nods, "Aye, I be bilged on me own anchor, be needin' to take a caulk.  I not be meanin' t' be speakin' ill o' ye, Marty, scupper that! I just be feelin' like I was dancin' the hempen jig the whole time I be tryin' t' get her enrolled.  But it be clear sailin' now, I think she be truthful in her accord to attend school."

To the subject of cheerleading she says, "when I be seein' the tryouts earlier, it be seemin' like Maddie be runnin' the show.  If she be not the coach, she still be actin' like the cap'n. Ye should probably talk t' her."

Last edited by TonyTempest (9/08/2018 4:21 pm)

9/08/2018 6:28 pm  #99

Marty looked from Mora to Rae and back to Mora. She was pretty sure she understood most of that, but... "What?"

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

9/08/2018 6:28 pm  #100

Mora grinned, "She's upset. That's all I've gotten from what she said. It's some kind of cant I don't speak. It's not cager slang. As for me, I said we should see both Coach Highleap and Maddie. We'll get drinks after this. That should calm her down."

Board footera