Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/08/2018 8:31 pm  #101

Re: New Kid on the Block

Rae looks quizzically at Marty and Mora. "I'm not upset," she says, " I be relieved." She shrugs, then mutters, " I not be seein' how I could be any clearer..."

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

9/08/2018 10:47 pm  #102

Marty just shook her head. "Thanks." She replied when Mora clarified.  She knew cant, but not pirate cant or this cager slang.  The cant she knew was purposely oblique, but clear enough for those that knew the idiom.  She was sure it was the same with these versions.

"I hope Crystalline fits in.  She does seem sweet."  Was how she finally decided to respond.

After a moment she decided.  "I guess its time to find Maddie and kiss up."

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

9/09/2018 12:09 am  #103

As Mora was planning to go to Becky Highleap's office, she finds it in quick order, and luckily, the cheer coach is present, filing some papers in an office so heavily decorated with school memorabilia it almost looks like a museum. "Hi!" she says, chirpily. "Come on in, have a seat."

9/09/2018 12:27 am  #104

"Hi!"  Marty chips back in her best cheery voice, waving one jazz hand in accompaniment.  "Is the cheer team..."  she spied a bit of paperwork and quickly amended herself.  "... squad still taking applications?"

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

9/09/2018 12:40 am  #105

"Ahoy," Rae says, not really wanting to join the team, but always feeling obliged to greet anyone she sees.

9/09/2018 10:40 am  #106

Mora responded to Coach Highleap with a bright smile, "Hi, Coach. I brought the papers back and met Marty here who would like to try out too. I understand she missed tryouts. Something about helping a friend with a quest for Maddie? If I understood right."

9/10/2018 5:21 pm  #107

"Very good," Becky says. "I think I can get everything put together for a quick tryout this afternoon. I just have to get in touch with Maddie."

9/10/2018 8:35 pm  #108

Mora smiles, "We really appreciate this, Coach. Thank you."

9/11/2018 11:07 pm  #109

"You're welcome. I'll see you shortly."

9/11/2018 11:12 pm  #110

"Oi," Rae says, "If that be it, then, I think I'll take that caulk and meet Gary and the boys f'r drinks tonight. Ye're welcome t' join if ye like?"

Rae returns to the dorm after the others answer.

Board footera