Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/27/2018 10:26 pm  #41

Re: New Kid on the Block

Mora nodded, "They're letting me try out. I don't see why they wouldn't. And we could always take out the next couple of chickies." She showed her the papers that she was bringing so she could try out.

"It looks like fun. But I'd have an in on Assassin. What with being the family business, an all.

8/27/2018 10:45 pm  #42

The dragon takes flight behind Rae, after exchanging rudimentary greetings with the newcomer. "I hope that other dragon's not a green," she says. "My older sister was killed by a green dragon. Not directly, but it was his fault."

8/27/2018 10:45 pm  #43

"You got that form without having the brave The Lost Stacks of the Great Library?" She asked, the last half-dozen or so words echoing in ominous reverb as the area about them flickered and darkened.

And then the shadow dissipated. "Sorry. Still trying to get the hang of ghost sound and minor illusion." She apologized. "But seriously, my friend Sarah wanted a permit from Maddie and we had to go on a quest and fight Dretch to get it. Nasty buggers them, one of them hurt Blue!" Her voice echoed the shocked outrage she felt at this attack upon cuteness.

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

8/27/2018 10:49 pm  #44

"Arrr, that be terrible! What did th' wretch do?" Rae flew around the dragon as she spoke. "But don't ye worry... We don't need t' parlay with that other dragon if ye don't want to."

Last edited by TonyTempest (8/27/2018 10:51 pm)

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

8/27/2018 10:54 pm  #45

Marty looked up at the aerial acrobatics overhead, and sighed wistfully.  "I could probably fly if I asked Maki or Gear for rocket assist on my skates, but I'm not sure they'd give proper attention to unimportant details like fuel supply or safe landings."

8/27/2018 11:02 pm  #46

Mora shrugged, "This is Sigil. You gotta know who ta ask. Or kill. Or threaten."

She giggled, "Like that werewolf that always tried to catch the chicken but he always runs into cliffs when he can't stop his rockets? I loved that show."

8/27/2018 11:09 pm  #47

"Mortal!  there's totally a gnoll on campus that's exactly like that!"  Marty blurted as she laughed along.  "He saw Rae and went into Rube-Goldberg mode to capture her.  I didn't know there was a show - I'm not from the big city and we don't have astral net back on the farm, but that sounds so funny.  Jen's been telling me about shows she likes, all about sparkly good-boy paladins and such.  It sounds way more fun than the books we had, or cow tipping.  Me and my brothers did a lot of cow tipping as bo.. as kids."

8/28/2018 12:13 pm  #48

Mora frowned deeply, "What's the purpose of tipping cows? Like real cows? The fat horses made of meat? That thing, right? You don't have something else called a cow, right?"

She shrugged, "That sounds more wholesome than growing up here. Then again, Given my cousin, growing up in The Nine is more wholesome than Sigil. We will have to take you to the Jolly Golem." She pulled Jennifer into a one armed hug and kissed her temple. Her dad may not like Mora's side of the family. But family was important to Mora. And she wouldn't hold that view against Jenn.

8/28/2018 2:53 pm  #49

"Uh, yeah.  Those cows."  Close enough anyway.  "And.., no real purpose except for something to do at night when there's nothing else remotely entertaining.  I did mention I grew up on a farm, right?

"Jolly Golem - that's a bar?"
  She guessed.

8/28/2018 8:08 pm  #50

Jennifer smiled at the hug, her dad might not have approved of his brother's more laissez-faire approach to parenting, or his survival rate against political schemes, but Mora was still fun when she was around, even if hanging around her usually meant a stern talking to from her father afterwards about bad influences.

Nevertheless, despite her different experiences, she was equally confused about cow-tipping as her cousin. "That sounds so dangerous though! How did you deal with their fire breath?" 
It was entirely possible that Jennifer's local breed of bovine was considerably more fiendish than the Mystaran variety.

Board footera