Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/29/2018 1:12 pm  #61

Re: New Kid on the Block

Rae grins conspiratorially to the shadar Kai.  "Oi.  I be thinking we'd be havin' to register 'er for the next semester...but ye say there be a chance to ...'late enroll' f'r this semester?" She smiles.  "Ahoy, then, matey. Me name is Rae. Rae Quetzali.  Let's parlay."

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

8/29/2018 1:17 pm  #62

Marty immediately rolled up to the shadar-kai.  "Why hello there."  She offered a hand.  "Like Rae said, I'm Marty."  She looked around before taking him aside and continuing the conversation in lowered tones.

"Just how reasonable are we talking?  And how do I find you?"

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

8/29/2018 1:20 pm  #63

Mora gently scritches Blue on his head behind his ears, then under his chin. 

8/29/2018 1:44 pm  #64

Rae takes Crystalline with Marty to speak to the shadar Kai.

Last edited by TonyTempest (8/29/2018 6:00 pm)

8/30/2018 7:02 pm  #65

The Shadar-kai slips Marty a card. "Rates vary by project, and also that's hypothetical based on the idea that I would ever do such a thing. Which I would."

8/30/2018 7:15 pm  #66

Rae speaks up, "The project be makin' papers to show that Crystalline here be registered and enrolled for classes this semester.... and... that she be paid up f'r tuition."

8/30/2018 10:26 pm  #67

Jennifer was suddenly aware that she had wandered into rather shady sounding dealings. While she wanted to help Crystalline as much as everyone else, this whole business of forgery sounded deeply illegal. "Guys is this really a good idea? I mean I'm sure there's a more legal process for Crystalline to transfer to Sigil prep to should she have the proper academic credentials, and even if we've missed that deadline, she could just wait and transfer here in the Spring semester. She might even be eligible for priority enrollment if she gets her application in soon enough."

8/30/2018 10:34 pm  #68

Marty took the card, pocketing it against future need.

The current situation was getting tricky.  "Would you be paying her tuition Jennifer?"  Marty asked, not at all sarcastically.  Daughters of Infernal Nobility - Royalty?  She wasn't sure just how high up the devil was, but she knew Jennifer came from money.  The questions were, how much money, and would she use it?

"Because if you can do that, then we can just adjust a few minor clerical errors and if the books balance I'm sure Crystalline would be accepted at the end of the day,"

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

8/31/2018 7:51 am  #69

"Aye, that's what I was thinkin' we be havin' t' do," Rae says. Then she points to the shadar kai. "But this be better."

8/31/2018 11:46 am  #70

"Give me a day, and I'll have a document package that will stand up to any scrutiny. I mean, unless Dean Shemeshka decides to look at it." He looks at the dragon. "I'd avoid doing anything that might draw attention to your record."

Board footera