Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/31/2018 3:18 pm  #71

Re: New Kid on the Block

"Aye," Rae says. "That just be good advice f'r anyone.  But D'ye have an estimate on what bootie ye be chargin'?"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

9/01/2018 11:37 pm  #72

"Dragon. She's not going to be sneaking into classes without someone noticing she wasn't there in previous sessions. It's not going to be cheap. I'd say about 75 gold."

9/02/2018 8:33 am  #73

"I be thinking explainin' to the professors where she be, be our concern. We just be needin' the paperwork to be in place when that be happenin'. 50 gold, an' if she make it to mid-terms with no complications arrisin' from yer work, I will give ye a 15 gold bonus." Rae counters sweetly, her voice melodic.

9/02/2018 6:51 pm  #74

Marty reached to her pocket and considered removing the card.  While the guy might be worth the price, she simply could not afford his services.  Still, the price didn't seem to faze Rae - maybe she should hang out with the Siren more.  She was sure to collect more booty.

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

9/02/2018 8:47 pm  #75

The forgery artist scratches his head, then nods. "I can go with that. Give me a day."

9/02/2018 9:09 pm  #76

"Aye," Rae says, extending her hand. "Then we be havin' an accord?"

9/04/2018 1:21 pm  #77

He shakes Rae's hand, the handshake scratchy with his rings which turn out to be piercings.

9/04/2018 1:48 pm  #78

Mora's eyes narrow at the forger. She was not as concerned about the illegality of his activities. But she was interested in the piercings. She moves over to him, "Hey, did you get those around here or where you're from?

9/04/2018 8:19 pm  #79

"A little of both. There's some good places around here, but they're all concerned with 'safety' and 'legality'. Well... not all of 'em. But, you can find a Shadowfell shop that'll pierce anything. I got a barbell in my spleen."

9/04/2018 8:39 pm  #80

Mora frowned, then an eyebrow raised. "I was thinking something more.... visible. But good on you, doing something just for you." She went back to giving Blue popcorn. 

Board footera