Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/20/2018 12:26 am  #221

Re: Into the Bookstore of the Drow

"Ugh.  Bad enough these drow worship spiders, they'll let any kind of bug live down here.  Rae, I hope you got your book."

2/20/2018 12:27 am  #222

Rae picks up the dead crab on the end of her rapier.  "It be lookin' like we will be 'aving a crab cook out after all."

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

2/20/2018 12:27 am  #223

We now have dinner.

2/20/2018 12:29 am  #224

Rae smiles at Unit001. "Aye, they had me book.  I left it with th' bridge lookout, so it wouldn't get wet."  She lets the crab slide off her sword, sheaths it, then says, "I better go t' gettin' it back, aye?" 

She walks back to the bridge and up to the guard.  "Ahoy!  I can be takin' me book back now, thank ye."

2/20/2018 12:38 am  #225

"Sure," the hobgoblin says, handing the book back. "This looks amazingly boring."

2/20/2018 12:48 am  #226

Rae shakes her head, "Oh, matey, there be nothin' more excitin' than to be feeling the wind on your face with the ground way below ye. And w' these type ships, e'en ye could join yer mateys high above the ground, fightin' side by side with crewmates who have yer back."  She looks off into the distance toward the cave opening.   She says softly, "It may be none o' me business... but I don't think yer employers really have yer best interests at heart.  They told us it be all right to kill ye, cause they have others ready to take yer place.  If I were ye, I'd be lookin' for another job."  She claps him on the shoulder.  "I wish ye the best of luck, bucko... ye be a true corsair."

Then she leaps over the bridge's side and drops to the hallway below... reuniting with the others (whether they go into the hall, or she returns to the cave).

2/20/2018 12:49 am  #227

"Maki."  Marty spoke up.  "Can you make anything out of these guys?"  She asked.  "Breastplates from the carapaces or something?  And I've never had crab, but they look something like crawdads.  So probably the claws are the best part.  We should take them for the cookout."

She then set about searching the area for hidden caches or the bodies of previous shoppers.

Last edited by ronni.jean (2/20/2018 11:40 am)

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

2/20/2018 12:53 am  #228

Crabs are good as for the Carapace itd be good for a druid. if lacquered and layered with the right type of wood i could make it as strong as steel yet flexible. That would take more than an hour however.but rae of what adventures have you had in your homeland i am curious.
Share your tails and i will share mine over the crab. We may even be able to sell some.

2/20/2018 1:09 am  #229

Rae returns to the cave to help harvest the crab, or plunder the possessions of previous shoppers.  She perks up when she hears Maki's question. "Arrr, I had some adventures, aye. I was a wee little fledgeling, runnin' powder and actin' lookout on a ship in th' Storm Fleet fightin' Dreadmaws, an' Sailbacks, an' Ferocidons and their masters, or the merfolk who tried to prevent us from findin' Orazca.  When i was old enough, I got t' be a crewmember in me own right... and that's about th' time th' vampires crossed th' oceans to find us." She shrugged, "By then, a lost man joined our fleet, by name o' Jace. We became friends, and when he regained his memory, he and Captain Storm wanted me t' come t' this school. It's all very excitin' save for the lack o' Dreadmaws so far..."

Last edited by TonyTempest (2/20/2018 1:15 am)

2/20/2018 1:13 am  #230

Master beleran knows you and did you say filthy bloodsucking corpses are also from your land.
Maki will relay her adventures and that master beleran thought this would be a good expierence for her. Thinking to herself are me and rae what master jace is or did he intend this

Board footera