Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/20/2018 1:20 am  #231

Re: Into the Bookstore of the Drow

"Now I be wonderin' if Jace is an alumni," Rae muses, "or if he just be gettin' a king's shilling fer pressin' students fer the school," she laughs.  

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

2/20/2018 1:22 am  #232

"Vampires?"  Marty asked.  "They are a scourge!  My country was almost overrun by them a couple centuries back.   And they still infest some remote areas."  She scowled.  "Apparently, they're allow at Sigil Prep.  I'm not sure how that works.  I mean, why would they not try to convert everyone like they always do?"

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

2/20/2018 1:23 am  #233

Id assume or hope alumni maki laughs. Maybe he is also a profesor.all right marty and rae should vampires attempt to take over the school we kill them agreed.

Last edited by Sarielvailo (2/20/2018 1:24 am)

2/20/2018 1:28 am  #234

"Aye," Rae mutters, "Bloody vampires tryin' to claim th' school in th' name o' the Church o' Torrezon."

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

2/20/2018 1:35 am  #235

Conquest is the nature of these beasts. What they couldn't take in life they will conqueor in undeath.

2/20/2018 4:17 am  #236

Unit looks over whatever they find in the crab's den.  "There are only so many species that can be turned as vampires, if they tried to convert the school those of us who are immune, not to mention the paladin and good aligned cleric majors, would act to stop them.  The risk outweighs the reward, I presume."

2/20/2018 11:05 am  #237

Although it appears the caves are tidied up fairly regularly (it is part of a school building, after all), the group between them manages to find about 50 gp, a few daggers, including one fancy enough to be magical, a half-eaten (and stale) cheese sandwich, a Tier Breche keychain, and a pair of gloves. The gloves are hanging on a hook next to the pool and look like they're supposed to be there, however. (If anybody reads Undercommon, the sign above them says "Please Return After Use Under Penalty of Drider")

2/20/2018 11:59 am  #238

Marty approached Leo as everyone searched.  "So you have my back huh?"  She asked perhaps over-casually.  She spotted something gleaming though the scum covering the water, and used the tip of her rapier to uncover it.  Just a dagger.  She hooked it with her blade and flipped it up to catch deftly with her other hand.  "Another dagger."  She noted indifferently.  Someone else had found one earlier.

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

2/20/2018 12:02 pm  #239

Maki is excited at getting daggers.wooot another dagger.

2/20/2018 12:26 pm  #240

Jennifer nodded sagely “The undead can get really pushy sometimes, don’t worry though, I’m sure the other Asmodeans wouldn’t stand for a vampire takeover of the school. After all sentient undeath would cheat Asmodeus out of any souls they sold him, and that just wouldn’t be fair.”

Board footera