Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/20/2018 12:47 pm  #241

Re: Into the Bookstore of the Drow

Fair point jen a contract even with a evil being is still a contract.

2/20/2018 1:11 pm  #242

"'Course I do," said Leo, "we gotta stick together in the face of angry over-sized crustaceans and the like."

Last edited by Akodo Rokku (2/20/2018 1:15 pm)

2/20/2018 1:23 pm  #243

Rae holds a couple of good pieces and a tier breche keychain.  "Should we nominate a quartermaster to distribute our plunder? Such as it be?"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

2/20/2018 1:49 pm  #244

"Yeah we do."  Marty agreed with a grin.  Then she swished the tip of her rapier about in the pool and with a flick of wrist whipped it just enough to send a spray of water towards Leo's face.

"Go for it, oh Fearless Leader."  Marty called over to Rae as she skipped away from Leo and possible retaliation.  "Divvy it up fair"

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

2/20/2018 2:24 pm  #245

With some daggers i could break em down raw mats.

2/20/2018 2:35 pm  #246

Leo wiped his face and chuckled.  Girls were weird.

2/20/2018 2:39 pm  #247

"Thank ye," Rae smiles.  It's hard to tell in the dark, but her ruddy skin may have become a bit more red with a blush.  "Aye, then.  There be seven o' us, and I count fifty gold.  That be 7 gold apiece.  I propose 1 gold be put into a .... 'book club'... fund fer the purposes o' buyin' butter, Cormyr Cola, and whate'er other sundries be needed fer a crab cook out," she looks at Unit, "like... I dunno... machine oil? Whate'er ye like. I will return 1 o' me gold to tha' fund fer tha' purpose." She looks at the daggers, and hands a good looking one to whomever looks like they can use them. Marty, Leo...maybe herself if no one else claims a regular dagger.  Any that don't look like they work, rusty/broken, whatever, she lets Maki claim for raw materials.  Then she hands Maki the fancy, possible magic dagger.  "Maki, this dagger looks t' be special. I task ye with finding out what this dagger be, and give it to the most appropriate crewmate.  If it be a dagger o' guitar pickin', then Leo, a dagger o' sneakin' then Marty.  If it ha' no real speciality, then yer best judgement."

She looks at everyone, "Th' gloves look t' be disgustin', I propose we leave them." She holds up the key chain, "I think I'll keep this..."  Then she says formally, in a way she has seen many times, "Do any o' the crew have any complaints about how th' treasure be divvied, let them speak now."

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

2/20/2018 2:43 pm  #248

Shs bows and sets to claiming the crappy daggers and giving two gold of her share to the butter and snacks fund.

Last edited by Sarielvailo (2/20/2018 2:51 pm)

2/20/2018 3:04 pm  #249

Silgon will accept his share of the spoils, and if there are any legs left on the big crab, will hack a couple off and hoist them over his shoulder, and ask if we are ready to get the party started. And retrieve his shuriken from the big crab body. Minus the gold for community pot.

Last edited by silsurfr (2/20/2018 3:26 pm)

2/20/2018 3:07 pm  #250

"Sounds about right."  Marty throws 2 of her gold into the community fund.  "Where do we get the butter and soda and stuff?"  She asked.  "Too bad you can't get Barley Cream Soda in Sigil. It was my favorite back home."

She tucked away the extra dagger along with the 5 gold.  "First time I ever went shopping and came back with more money than I left with."  She noted.

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

Board footera