Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/20/2018 3:10 pm  #251

Re: Into the Bookstore of the Drow

Leo also donates a gold to the fund.

"Not the first time I ever went shopping and ended up having to fight dinner," he adds.

2/20/2018 3:32 pm  #252

Rae collects the gold that has been donated to the fund.  "I can carry some o' th' crab," she offers.

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

2/20/2018 4:52 pm  #253

Unit pockets his share.  "I will handle the...cargo.  But I will not be joining the cookout."  The gathered crab meat levitates off the ground.  

2/20/2018 5:19 pm  #254

Jennifer shrugged before giving two gold for the pot. It was hardly like she was in pressing need of it herself. The thoughts of a cookout also interested her. Crab wasn’t a mainstay of hellish cuisine, but her cult youth group had had their share of cookouts and barbecues, which had always been a blast. A thought occurred to her.

“Um, if there’s going to be a cookout, I might be able to help out. Or, well I know someone else who might. My roommate, Chi-chi I think her name is, has a big pot in her closet, and I think it’s for cooking. I don’t really know her that well. And I’m not entirely sure she speaks common, but maybe she’d be willing to help?”

2/20/2018 5:32 pm  #255

Maki speaks silent.

2/20/2018 5:40 pm  #256

"That's perfect!"  Marty blurts at Jennifer.  "We can boil up the claws in a big pot like that.  Now we need corn for corn-on-the-cob, butter, lots of butter, and cabbage and horseradish for a spicy slaw.  And beer."

That last bit brought a light of inspiration to her chocolate eyes.  "Those football players had all sorts of kegs.  I wonder where they got them?"

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

2/20/2018 5:50 pm  #257

"Thank ye, Jennifer," Rae says.  "And thank ye, Unit.  It'll be a sad day that ye won't be there... though I suspect if kissin' give ye the seasickness, I can't imagin' what eatin' crab would do...."  Then she says to the others, "Well, shall we weigh anchor, then?"

2/20/2018 6:03 pm  #258

Yes we go back ti sigil prep for brownies and crabs.

2/20/2018 6:14 pm  #259

As they walk back out down the hallway, crab meat in tow, Rae waves to the hobgoblin guard up on the bridge, "Good Bye, Snaga!  Fair winds n' profitable sailin'!"

2/20/2018 6:15 pm  #260

Marty snags the largest plate off the carapace of the big crab.  Disgusting, but she was sure she could sell it if Maki didn't have a use for it.

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

Board footera