Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/16/2018 7:30 pm  #61

Re: Into the Bookstore of the Drow

Rae enters the arena after the burly team passes, and says, "Avast! This guide shows the locker rooms t' be this way." If there is a diagram of the layout of the building (IE a map) she carves a little treasure "X" where the portal should be with the claw on her index finger.

She leads the way to the locker rooms, keeping an eye out for anyone who looked to be a figure of authority.  

Last edited by TonyTempest (2/16/2018 7:32 pm)

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

2/16/2018 7:44 pm  #62

"That is one confident feller," says Leo, scrutinizing the burly group as they depart.

2/16/2018 7:51 pm  #63

Marty stares after the mob.  Shocked both at the size of the guys and the size of the group.  "Uh... did that guy with the short hair just tell me we had a date?"  She didn't know about local customs, but that seemed wrong.  "I mean, maybe if a guy talked to a gal's father, they might arrange a marriage or something without asking the gal, but typical she gets a say."

She frowned. "It doesn't matter anyway, since I have no idea what else he said." 

She followed the diagram to the locker rooms, and thus to the portal.  "Well, here we are."  She announced.

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

2/16/2018 7:55 pm  #64

"Disgusting mortals..."  Unit pulls his cloak tighter around himself.

2/16/2018 8:06 pm  #65

Rae gets out her student ID. "Don't know if I need t' be holdin' it or not..." Then she walks through the portal between the locker rooms and into.....

2/16/2018 8:10 pm  #66

"You got to say the name of the school."  Marty prompted helpfully.

Turning her attention to Leo, she asked.  "Sounds like you admired his confidence."  She noted.  "So, Is that what you'd do if you wanted a date?  Just... tell the girl like that?"

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

2/16/2018 8:12 pm  #67

There is an extremely wide patch of wall between the locker rooms, painted white and gold, with the Sigil Prep logo on it. When Rae presents her student ID, the colors swirl, becoming black and red, and the golden SP becomes a stylized spider. Rae finds she can walk directly through the wall now, and emerges in a similar (but much darker) area in a different, blacker, corridor in a different arena.
A pair of Drow students sit on the bench across from the portal making out. They look up as people start emerging, and just sort of stare.

2/16/2018 8:13 pm  #68

"Aye, I knew that...." Rae backs up and says "Tier Breche" and walks through the portal again.

2/16/2018 8:13 pm  #69

Maki will ask Marty are human joining custums always this odd.as she pulls her student id out of her corset.(tit pockets,Tripplec cups are useful;)dual purpose hidden well and most people wont search their not without a slap anyway.)

Last edited by Sarielvailo (2/16/2018 8:19 pm)

2/16/2018 8:17 pm  #70

"'Admired' ain't the word I'd use. The sheer chutzpah is kinda impressive but... no, my momma raised me to treat ladies better than that. I'd ask. Maybe with flowers an' a little guitar if I'm feelin' particularly fancy. 'Course I didn't do any a' that and I think I got a date with one of the gals was runnin' registration today, but she asked me."

Board footera