Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/16/2018 8:41 pm  #81

Re: Into the Bookstore of the Drow

DM Swift wrote:

There is an extremely wide patch of wall between the locker rooms, painted white and gold, with the Sigil Prep logo on it. When Rae presents her student ID, the colors swirl, becoming black and red, and the golden SP becomes a stylized spider. Rae finds she can walk directly through the wall now, and emerges in a similar (but much darker) area in a different, blacker, corridor in a different arena.
A pair of Drow students sit on the bench across from the portal making out. They look up as people start emerging, and just sort of stare.

Unit almost falls back through the portal.  "Gods, right in public like that, exchanging...fluids.  Ugh, don't you have somewhere private to hide your shame?"  He shudders and follows the group.  Drow.  Not even once.

2/16/2018 8:52 pm  #82

"Don't bring a spring upon yer cable, Unit," Rae says.  "It'll put wind in yer sails if done right by a real carouser."

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

2/16/2018 8:58 pm  #83

The male drow says, "Bookstore? It's adjacent to Sorcere, the wizard school." 
"Are you sure you're expected?" the female asks.

2/16/2018 8:58 pm  #84

He stares at the feathered pirate for several moment before replying.  "I...what?"  

2/16/2018 9:01 pm  #85

A mate with desirable traits appears.and flusters you but you wouldnt understand unit

2/16/2018 9:10 pm  #86

"Desirable...I assure you there is no such thing.  Does he even know where she's been?  Do either of them?"

2/16/2018 9:12 pm  #87

Rae moves on from flustering Unit, and walks up to the drow.  "Thank ye, ye're a true bucko.  Aye, they be expectin' me.  They are holdin' booty I need fer me classes.  And could ye point th' way to the wizard's school?"

2/16/2018 9:28 pm  #88

Marty skated in slow circles, balanced mostly on the left foot as she turned tightly.  This place was dark, and everyone was staring.  All two of them.

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

2/16/2018 9:38 pm  #89

It is dark as night

2/16/2018 9:46 pm  #90

Rae stole a glance upward, always looking for flight space.  "Sink me!  We be underground!"

Board footera