Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/29/2018 11:11 pm  #51

Re: Rebooting the Canon

"Sure," Ila said, "but you think-talked. I know think-talking when I hear it. I'm practically a think-talk expert."

10/29/2018 11:43 pm  #52

The hamster rolls his eyes. Riiiight you're a wilder.  Or you were.  I dunno what you are now.  Telepathy is not talking.  Anyways.  We should go find your hamster too.  That seems relevant.

10/30/2018 9:42 pm  #53

"Okay," Sera says. "This way." She leads Blue and Ila to her own dorm, wherein a small hamster sits in a hamster cage, drinking from a water bottle. It looks exactly like Blue, even to hamster eyes.

10/30/2018 11:01 pm  #54

Blue tilts his head.  That's weird. Is that supposed to be me?

11/01/2018 10:06 pm  #55

"Well, it's definitely a hamster named Blue."
Ila makes a "hmm" sound and looks deeper in thought that she usually does.

11/01/2018 11:50 pm  #56

Blue scratches behind one ear and considers the other hamster.  Man, you're dead silent, huh.  Does this mean I come back and shoot you in the sequel like Reynolds did?

11/04/2018 12:00 am  #57

The other hamster hides his face under his paws.
"You weren't on Toril when the Second Sundering happened, were you?" Ila asked. "When the world was resetting itself after the Spellplague? Dead gods were being resurrected, all the Harpers and friends of Drizzt and Seven Sisters who died were suddenly back to life, everybody remembered Maztica existed again?"

11/04/2018 1:05 am  #58

Blue puts his face in his paws in an identical fashion to the other hamster.  Oh no.  No, I wasn't, 1.0 ended before then.  I was offscreen, I must've been in the wrong setting or something.  Did this idea come from ReBoot?  

11/06/2018 2:42 pm  #59

"Maybe? At any rate, I think the, for lack of a better term, 'edition change' might have reset you without you being there. So now... here we are."

11/06/2018 10:51 pm  #60

I guess Wizards really did run with the whole reset deal when fifth rolled around.  The hamster flops back on his haunches and turns to Serailye.  So. . . what happened to Korwan?  He was with you when that went down.  

Board footera