Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/07/2018 9:49 am  #21

Re: A Mystery... A *Sexy* Mystery.

"Alack!" calls Anissa, from inside the room, "your reds are not vibrant enough!"
"You can get by on a dull red for a few hours," Anastacia calls back, resulting in a dissatisfied moan.

10/07/2018 2:33 pm  #22

"Sorry! I'm from Q'barra, y'know? We make clothes to survive the jungle, not to look fancy."

10/07/2018 8:49 pm  #23

She was going back into Leo's room?  And was going to wear some of his clothes?  And she didn't even seem embarrassed, let alone humiliated.  And Sarah... Sarah's dress!  Kel, your timing sucks.  And Marty, your plans suck worse.

"Sarah!"  She blurted.  "Your dress!  And your hair!"  She felt bad now.  Even for Anastasia..  "Why are you dressed like that?  Big date or something?"  She hoped it wasn't a date.  She'd hate to have ruined someone's date.  As long as it wasn't with Leo.  Even then maybe.  Maybe.

"You must have plans."  She told Sarah.  "No need to spend all evening tearing apart a machine."  She wished she'd taken Prestidigitation, like her advisor advised.

She giggled at Leo's reply to the girl dressing in his room.  "Can't they do both?"  She asked helpfully.  They certainly could if Leo was wearing them, but maybe not in general.

Last edited by ronni.jean (10/07/2018 8:50 pm)

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

10/08/2018 1:03 pm  #24

Sarah shakes her head with a smile and replies to Marty, "It's fine really. I was leaving really early anyways, and it'll take me maybe twenty minutes to change. I've got a little bit to check on a stupid machine. Wouldn't be much of an alchemist if I couldn't."

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

10/08/2018 3:33 pm  #25

"They can, yeah, but that gets expensive. I guess I should do some shoppin' around here sometime, get some local stuff. 'Specially if the band's gonna go anywhere."

Last edited by Akodo Rokku (10/08/2018 3:33 pm)

10/09/2018 12:06 am  #26

"Shopping.  I need to do some of that too.  None of my clothes from Mystara fit around here.  I'm tired of looking like a hick."  Most of those clothes were boy-clothes and didn't fit her anyway, but that was a different issue.  "We should totally do the Mall some time.  And we could catch a Phantasy if there's anything good playing."  She had only the vaguest idea of what that meant actually, but she'd heard a girl say that to her friends as they left for the Mall.

10/09/2018 10:22 am  #27

Anissa emerges from Leo's room wearing the reddest shirt Leo has. "Wouldst I could have it a bit more fitted, but such garmentry will suffice for the nonce."
Kel, still invisible, whispers to Marty, "I could give Sarah another blast. That should be fun."

10/09/2018 5:14 pm  #28

"You look good."  Marty assured the redheaded bombshell as graciously as she could manage.  And she did look good, Leo had much too many pretty female friends!

He could give her another blast?  How would that even work?  She wondered.  As far as she knew soda bombs were one-shot deals.  Unless he planned on simply pouring the rest of the can over her head? 

"Naw."  She whispered back.  "Once is funny, twice is both suspicious and lame."

10/09/2018 6:49 pm  #29

"Sounds like a plan," Leo says to Marty, "maybe after we sort out this Sexy Mystery?" Unseen saxophones play.

Leo whistles appreciatively when Anissa emerges.

"It looks nice on ya, Miss Deneith. You're welcome ta keep it, I shoulda warned you gals about that loco gizmo."

10/10/2018 12:16 am  #30

"Yeah?"  She asked, surprised at the answer.  "Yeah, a plan sounds good."  A plan, that wasn't a date, it was a plan.  Because going on a date with a guy would be just too weird.  But it wasn't a date.  It was a plan, and she could do plans.  In fact, a good plan was essential to a good burglary.  And who didn't like a good burglary?

"Uh, a Sexy Mystery?"  She asked, aping Leo's capitalization.  "With the soda machine?"  She failed to see the sexy in that.  Except for the obvious sexy added by the ginger twins of course.

Board footera