Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/25/2018 2:40 pm  #51

Re: A Mystery... A *Sexy* Mystery.

"The photograph doesn't put a d' in front of her name," Anastacia says. "That requires a birthright, and that birthright doesn't come easily."

10/25/2018 6:40 pm  #52

"If she's a fake why wouldn't she fake it though? Seems too obvious to be a mistake."

10/25/2018 7:19 pm  #53

"I guess?"  Marty wasn't at all sure what they were trying to prove, but Leo seemed invested and that was good enough for her. 

"So... to the publisher then?"  She asked.

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

10/27/2018 10:19 am  #54

"Right here," Ana says, leading to a door in another dorm. She reaches a hand out to knock, but the door opens instantly.
"I'll be out all night, don't wait..." She turns. "Ana! Niss!" She hugs the twins tightly, kisses both on the cheeks, then Ana briefly on the lips, then looks back at the other two. "Leon, right?"

10/27/2018 12:57 pm  #55

"Leo."  Marty corrected rather dryly.  "And I'm Marty."  After a pause not quite long enough to be impolite she added.  "Pleased to meet you."

10/27/2018 5:22 pm  #56

"Heyyyyyyy," says Leo, with uncharacteristic awkwardness, "we're here about... there's something weird with the calendar and... okay."

10/29/2018 11:08 pm  #57

"Weird?" She nods, shakes Marty's hand. "Yeah, that's Annie, not Niss. I'm surprised they didn't tell you."

10/30/2018 12:29 am  #58

"Right, no, but there's... mystery?"

Leo finds somewhere to sit down.

10/30/2018 5:40 pm  #59

Marty wasn't sure exactly what the mystery was.  One of the girls was a fake or something?  She kept silent and watched, wondering at Leo's uncharacteristic discomfort.   She watched the twins, and the other, more troublesome redhead carefully, trying to pick up on what she was missing.

When Leo retreated, she sat beside him.  "So..."  She began as she shifted about on her seat, trying to get comfortable and certainly not attempting to get closer.  In fact just the opposite for when she noticed she might be too close, she immediately drew back.  "...  this is my first mystery.  Are we doing it right?"  She asked him.

10/30/2018 9:49 pm  #60

"Mystery? If it's about why I used Constance d'Lyrander instead of Merrilyn d'Lyrander, well. That answer can be deduced in 69 steps."
Ana bites her lip, turns around. "Right then."

Board footera