Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/06/2018 7:17 pm  #71

Re: A Mystery... A *Sexy* Mystery.

"Adventure then!"  Marty agreed.  "So, where to next?"

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

11/08/2018 11:00 pm  #72

"I'd think a trip back home to Eberron?" Ana suggests. "Either Cecilia d'Phiarlan's home, or the place where Roxy did the calendar shoot."

11/08/2018 11:52 pm  #73

"Startin' with Miss d'Phiarlan's sounds good," says Leo, "truth be told, I think I've seen more a' other worlds than our own since I came here."

11/09/2018 12:08 am  #74

"Great!" Marty got suddenly enthusiastic.  "I've never been to Eberron."  She grinned.  "You can show me all the interesting places."  She didn't address Leo directly with that last, and why would she even want to?

11/12/2018 12:16 am  #75

"This way, then," Anastacia says, leading the way to the school's portal hall, and from there, to Sharn. "I'm not entirely positive, but I'm pretty sure her family lives this way..."

11/12/2018 3:49 pm  #76

Leo looked around at the towering... towers... and tried not to gape like a total tourist.

"I knew Sharn was tall but... there's tall and then there's tall."

11/13/2018 3:50 pm  #77

Marty didn't bother pretending not to gape.  She thought she knew what a city was, after all she'd been to Specularum, and to Sigil of course.  But this... this was...  She gaped, and moved closer to Leo and the others,

"Are those bridges?"  She asked in wonder and awe as she stared high up into the sky.  "Between the buildings?  How does anyone know where they are, or where to go?  There's just so, so much of it!"

She gripped Leo's bicep in both hands, unconscious of the action, but comforted by it. Three minutes ago the the thought of touching Leo would have sent her into sputtering nerves. Now, she hardly noticed and her wide eyes tried to take in, well, everything.

Ana had moved from them several steps, apparently knowing where she was going even if she said she didn't. "Uh... wait! Ana! Wait up!" It was only after she let go of Leo's arm and rushed to catch up with the girl that knew where she was going that she realized how she'd been clinging to the handsome half-elf.

Mortal! She froze for a second, blushing. She hadn't just done that, had she? Mortal! She couldn't even look at him now! Could she? He must think... what was she thinking? Mortal! Ana was still on the move, she kicked her wheels out and rolled to catch up. "So where are we going, and will we have to cross one of those bridges?  Can we cross one of those bridges?" She asked. She wasn't normally afraid of heights, but the bridges looked so frail from down here. The view from up there must be something! She wasn't really sure if she wanted to see it, except that she so wanted to see it. Wonderful!

She wondered if Leo would mind if she held his hand, just when they got close to the edge?

Last edited by ronni.jean (11/13/2018 3:58 pm)

11/13/2018 7:47 pm  #78

Watching Marty take everything in raised Leo's spirits a little, and he dashed to catch up with her.

"Amazin' place, innit? Heard all about it since I was a kid, but I've never been here before. Story is the area's full of magic magic the city's built on that lets it get so high. All kinds a' weird stuff like that across Eberron."

11/14/2018 3:39 am  #79

"Oh, it's magical, even if it wasn't magic."  Marty agreed with childish enthusiasm.  "There's just so much!  Of everything!"  She grinned so wide the corners of her mouth threatened to touch her earlobes.  "And the view from one of those high bridges has to be even better than this!"

She was almost hopping, which wasn't a good idea in skates.  She did a little roll and half a pratfall before catching her balance, grabbing Leo's shoulder to steady herself.  "Sorry."  She was still grinning.

11/14/2018 11:42 am  #80

"Oh, don't worry," Ana says, "there will be plenty of bridges to cross." She leads the group through a maze of crisscrossing lifts and bridges, finally arriving at a dwelling some distance from Morgrave University, where the portal from Sigil Prep put them. She reached for the knocker, then paused. "There may be some suspicion here at first. I'm a recognized diplomatic envoy from the house of mercenaries, and they're the house of spie..."
"Entertainers," Anissa interjects.
"Entertainers who might be rightfully suspicious of a diplomatic negotiator just popping in unannounced."

Board footera