Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/25/2018 5:06 pm  #31

Re: Venus needs pirates

Rae narrows her eyes as she looks at the raptor.  "So... ye be sayin' we be needin' t' get the dinosaur to say... 'Huzzah'? and then she be powerful enough to fight off th' crocodile men?"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

10/27/2018 10:15 am  #32

The Queen roars again, annoyed, and turns her back to eat the turkey in peace.

10/27/2018 11:19 am  #33

"I think I can be makin' meself understood by th' queen," Rae says, "an' also understand her...but maybe we should let her be finishin' her meal first."

10/28/2018 4:08 pm  #34

"That would expedite things quite a bit, yes.  But what queen doesn't see guests over dinner?  May as well start."

Last edited by Eshkigal (10/28/2018 4:09 pm)

10/28/2018 10:21 pm  #35

"I mean... th' type o' queen that be a normal dinosaur granted th' title by an absentee wizard?" Rae posits.

As the turkey disappears in large gulps down the the dromaeosaurids' throat, Rae prepares her siren's voice to make herself understood to the creature.  Not knowing how much the creature was aware of its title, she decided to at least be polite.  "Hello, Queen of Venus, long may you reign.  I am Rae Quetzali, this is Lorenzo.  We bear news that an evil wizard seeks to kidnap you before destroying your world. We offer our assistance in repelling this attack, and defending your throne, your people and your world."

don't figure pirate accent comes through in magical communication...

10/29/2018 3:36 pm  #36

"You'd be amazed at what sorts you encounter in the depths of a continent who fell fighting the Realms of Madness and Dreams, Rae, all I have to say on the matter.  Just tends to be easiest to go with it."

10/29/2018 11:18 pm  #37

"I like the fat birds," the Queen replies. "They taste good."

10/30/2018 12:22 am  #38

"Yes, they do," Rae agrees. "Do you remember a wizard that granted you title and power over venus?"

10/30/2018 9:44 pm  #39

"Wizard? Is wizard stupid beard man?"

10/30/2018 9:58 pm  #40

"Yes," Rae said, just guessing that was probably right.  "Can you say his name?"

Rae looks up to Lorenzo and Mary. "I did not have many friends amongst the Sun Empire, it was not somethin' the pirates be doin'. But ye know me...I be more wantin' t' talk to people than be hittin' them...save if they be vampires.  One friend I did make, though be sayin' the ferocidon, like yer queen, be the smartest o' the dinosaurs... An' they be able to communicate with sounds...sounds like birds.  Maybe I can be gettin' the queen t' say this wizards name by guidin' her to say the correct sounds? If she be willin'.". Rae looks to Mary. "One o' the powers ye be mentionin' be mental mastery, aye?  That be a true help if she be activatin' that, savvy?"

Last edited by TonyTempest (10/30/2018 10:00 pm)

Board footera