Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/07/2018 12:11 am  #191

Re: Soda Shop on the Borderlands

"Marley? Would do that to me? No! Impossible! Marley Barley was a saint! You're tring to deceive me!" He grabs a bottle from the cart and talks a gulp. "See, it's... it's... ambrosia!" He sits and starts to cry.

3/07/2018 12:14 am  #192

”Turns out you had the whole recipe the whole time. Marley’s half was just a pinch of nutmeg.

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

3/07/2018 12:17 am  #193

"Nutmeg. Of course. That's ingenious. All this time, I thought there was something... nutmeggy about the soda, but I could never quite place it."

3/07/2018 1:03 am  #194

”It was nutmeg.”

Miles, FFH

3/07/2018 11:51 am  #195

"Yes. Yes, of course. Well, I suppose I owe you young people greatly. Well, as I said, you'll never pay for soda again so long as I'm running the company AND!" he starts pulling things from his pocket. "Here is my personal check for 20 gold pieces and... a Barley Brothers ballpoint pen and Karen! Get each of these fine people a hot dog. On the house!"

3/07/2018 4:31 pm  #196

Having consumed swamp-canines before on a few rare occasions, t'Nee was not impressed by the bizarre cylinder of rubbery meat that was shortly presented to him. 

"Uhh, thanks." he caxys, before thinking of something. "Oh! Could you give us employee badges so that the House of Portals will let us through for free?"

Miles, FFH

3/07/2018 4:57 pm  #197

"I... suppose that can be arranged," Marley says. "Give me a moment." He enters the establishment, and returns with said badges. "Again, my thanks are ever extended."

3/07/2018 5:10 pm  #198

"Well guys, I guess our work here is done. Let's get back to the portal and hope those orcs aren't around."

Miles, FFH

3/07/2018 5:36 pm  #199

"Thank you, mister! And good luck with your business, I hope you sell lots of things!" Hano gives a wide smile to Mr. Marley, but refuses the hotdog. "Sorry, I prefer my meat fresh."
She waves to the elven girl and starts back up the road, watching for the orcs encountered before.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1495465
Hano-Tsah, tabaxi level 4 revised ranger (Horizon Walker)

3/07/2018 9:31 pm  #200

The group makes its way back to the portal unmolested. The orcs don't seem to be there at all, though a large pile of brush has been pushed in front of the cave, blocking it from casual perception.

Board footera