Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2018 9:21 pm  #71

Re: Soda Shop on the Borderlands

The boards come free with a kick, revealing a large chamber containing the aforementioned liquid, along with the remains of a recent fire beneath it, still slightly warm as if it had just burned out recently.

Meantime, as Doraad and t'Nee are focused on that, Doen notices a pair of (much larger) frog men hopping up the path.

2/22/2018 9:33 pm  #72

Doen is just as confused about the hermit abandoning this tree as Doraad is. It seems like a good tree and Doen knows some squirrels that would be likely to make their own homes in it.

Then she notices the frog men and to the inside of the tree. "Hey Mr. Frog man whose name I think I forgot to ask or maybe I just forgot you telling me, sorry about that. Maybe you can tell me your name now, but first can you tell me what those 'Bolly Warg' things you mentioned earlier look like again? I know you said they looked like toads and I"m a druid so I usually know the difference between a frog and a toad, but maybe not so much from this distance? Unless your just a short member of your race or there is some other race of frog people I haven't heard of? I just ask because you made it sound like those guys are bad, and I hope these guys approaching now aren't bad."

Doen may or may not have shouted loud enough for the approaching frog people to also hear her. Either way she will then turn towards those that were apporaching and wave at them. After all there is a chance they could be friendly.

Last edited by Lizard Lord (2/23/2018 2:58 am)

2/22/2018 10:10 pm  #73

"Lousy stinking boards, wouldn't think they'd be such a problem if the stupid hermi..."

At this point, Doraad was interrupted by t'Nee's strikes shattering the boards and revealing a still of that foul smelling stuff. The proximity is bad enough that the Hobgoblin pinches his nose.

"Honestly, i'm throwing a vote for dismantling this thing. Seems like we're going to be on the hermit's bad side no matter what and this is sure to get his attention."

The fact that the group had already gotten someone's attention flew right over Doraad's head, as did Doen's warning.

2/22/2018 11:06 pm  #74

"Hey!" the approaching frog men croak. "You away! Is private place not for non-bully... Um..." 
"Shhh!"
"Right. There no bullywugs in Mystara. That silly. we're, um... Devil swine." They both direct their spears at the little group as they hop forward.

2/22/2018 11:22 pm  #75

Hano steps forward and gives a wicked grin full of teeth. She speaks loudly to the approaching frog men.
"Listen, frog guys, we're busy here. So why don't you... uh... hop on away?"
She holds up one hand and traces her finger along the sharp claws.

[rolled a 10 for Intimidate]

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1495465
Hano-Tsah, tabaxi level 4 revised ranger (Horizon Walker)

2/23/2018 12:01 am  #76

t'Nee immediately pulls his spear to in front of him and brandishes it defensively.

"FUCKING BULLYWUGS! I KNEW IT! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ASSHOLES DOING HERE? EVERYONE HAS BEEN LOOKING AT ME LIKE I'M INSANE BUT OF COURSE THE FUCKING DWARVEN SHOPKEEP WOULD CORRECTLY IDENTIFY BULLYWUG PISS IN THE SHITTY FUCKING GINGER ALE. GO THE FUCK AWAY." t'Nee curses in Grung, but everyone else probably gets the general concept, and the bullywug language isn't that far removed from Grung. 

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

2/23/2018 12:20 am  #77

"You not boss of us," the bullywugs say to Hano. "Anyway, you in secret place of ours, so we boss of you."

They turn in surprise as t'Nee springs out and yells at them.

"What is heck going on? Grung not native to Mystara."
"Not bullywugs, neither. We sure are Lupin, is what."

2/23/2018 1:09 am  #78

"Wait, Bullywugs aren't native to Mystara? No wonder no one around here had any idea what I was talking about!"

"How did you get here? Why are you here? Why are all Bullywugs such bullies?"

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

2/23/2018 2:56 am  #79

Doen just tilts her head to the side. "Wait so....are you Devil Swine or Lupin? My friend here thinks you are something called bullywogs, but if you're not then this isn't a place for you either."

The squirrel druid says in a tone that indicates she's not being clever but is actually confused. 

Last edited by Lizard Lord (2/23/2018 2:57 am)

2/23/2018 3:35 am  #80

"Guys, we don't care what you wanna call yourselves, and we don't want to hang out in your outhouse-I mean, clubhouse. By the way..." Shane asks casually, "Any of you know the whereabouts of Mr. Marley from the soda shop?"

Board footera