Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/30/2019 9:01 pm  #31

Re: Flasque of the Red Death

Rae looks thoughtful.  "I be seein' yer point," she concedes. " But I also be hearin' that the enemy o' yer enemy be yer friend, aye?"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

5/02/2019 7:15 pm  #32

"Perhaps. Well, if you must explore, know that it comes out of the mists at 1 AM most nights. YOu'll know it's about when the dogs stop howling."

5/02/2019 10:06 pm  #33

Rae finishes her syrupy tea.  "Aye.  What say ye, Lorenzo?  Be ye interested in this mystery?"

5/04/2019 9:37 am  #34

"If I had to guess, it's probably our way back home, so I'm up for it.  About what time is it currently, anyway?  Didn't spot a clock yet."
He pauses and looks back towards the door everyone fled out of.
"So town guard tends to be slow here, huh?  Good to know.  Don't suppose there's access the river out the back though?"

5/06/2019 12:37 pm  #35

"This diner be right on the river," Rae confirms.  "Th' outside looks like it be made from a boat run aground, like the Kaz school o' seafarin' building"

5/06/2019 7:02 pm  #36

"Ah, great then, would you be okay if I just went ahead and took a swim, see what might be under the water and avoid the torch and pitchfork mob I keep expecting to bust down the door?" 

5/06/2019 10:07 pm  #37

"aye, that be a fine idea," Rae says.  When Lorenzo leaves, she turns to the spooky waiter. "What be a pitchfork?"

5/08/2019 3:59 am  #38

"See you on the river, then."
With a wave to Rae, Lorenzo heads out the back, snagging some food that would otherwise burn before diving into the water.

5/09/2019 10:15 pm  #39

"Ah, yes, a pitchfork," the waiter says, somewhat puzzled that he has to explain. "It's a farming implement comprised of long, pointed tongs on the end of a pole. Used for... pitching hay." He makes a stabbing-and-tossing gesture, still trying to keep his passively mysterious air. "Often used by angry mobs because it's the closest thing to a weapon many of the rural poor possess. It, um... isn't a terribly likely choice of mob gear for an urban area like this, but the stereotype stands."

The water is cold and a bit murky for a freshwater river, but nothing compared to the swampy areas Lorenzo is used to. This close to the docks, nothing unusual stands out to him immediately.

5/10/2019 8:21 am  #40

Rae nods as she finishes her tea.  "Savvy," she says.  "So I be takin' to th' air to scout out this misty riverboat. If it be a gateway t' hell, I wonder if I should be takin' my skis?"

Board footera