Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/16/2019 6:01 pm  #41

Re: Flasque of the Red Death

"Well. Do be careful," the waiter says. "Though I should probably leave the skis behind. They shouldn't be of much use on a riverboat. It's not as if you can ski on water." He chuckles at the thought.

5/17/2019 4:03 pm  #42

Lorenzo swims downstream casually, sampling some of the wildlife too slow in getting away as he explores the river.

5/17/2019 8:47 pm  #43

Rae soars through the warm skies above the river, searching for any evidence of the mists, the ghostly riverboat....or vampires.

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

5/22/2019 1:10 am  #44

Below the water, the current is strangely harsh for the otherwise steady flow of the river, but nothing out-of-the-ordinary. It continues to get murkier and harder to see through as he goes along.

Above, Rae sees thick red mists start to gather on the waters, flowing from different directions in complete defiance of the wind.

5/22/2019 10:21 am  #45

Curious, Rae flies over to where the mists are gathering.

5/22/2019 7:11 pm  #46

Once the water gets too murky to reliably see, Lorenzo surfaces, likely into the mists.
"Rae, you there?  Anything odd from up there?"

5/22/2019 10:09 pm  #47

Rae hears Lorenzo, even if she can't locate him in the water and the mists. "Aye," Rae says, "Odd be an understatement, savvy?  Th' mists that be formin', they be red in color.  Not like water vapor at all, but as if they be made from blood.  This be th' work of a vampire sure as me arse be covered in little green feathers "

5/26/2019 5:44 pm  #48

"Strange, doesn't taste like blood..."
Lorenzo sniffs and snaps at the mists, before shrugging as he swims.
"Unfortunately, it's too murky for me to see any wrecks down here, either."

Last edited by Eshkigal (5/26/2019 5:45 pm)

5/27/2019 9:05 am  #49

"oi, aye.....maybe it just be a metaphor then..." Rae says,sounding somewhat disappointed in the results of her sleuthing.  "I still not be seein' th' riverboat.  It be as dark as Davy Jones' Locker out here."

Last edited by TonyTempest (5/27/2019 10:07 am)

5/31/2019 10:42 pm  #50

Just as Rae says she isn't seeing a riverboat, a riverboat comes out of the mist, very much as if it had just formed there, with no evidence it passed through any waters before the mists began. There is no sign of anyone on board, at least on the areas visible from the outside.

Board footera