Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/14/2018 4:34 pm  #791

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

"Doin' gosh dandy," Neil says. "Everybody's got so much going on, hard to tell who I'm talking to!" He chuckles, which, while a friendly sound, is kind of guttural and spittle-filled.

6/14/2018 6:28 pm  #792

Lorenzo nods at that.
"Tell me about it, sometimes it seems like everyone swarms one area and you have to figure out how to keep the group together-"
He frowns as he glances past Neil, spotting a clock the beholder had on the wall.
"Which is especially a pain when you have to split.  Sorry Neil, lost track of time, I gotta jog over to a combat class."
He waves to the beholder, hits his room long enough give Huma fresher bones and to grab maul, longsword, and shield, and slips by Rae and Saccha' s for a brief moment.
"Sorry Saccha, gotta get going to a class, then to Max' s for work.  Hey Rae, glad you're back.  Either one of you wanna join in after, either meet me at the main exit to the city or at Max's." 
At this point, there comes poking from knee height as Lorenzo leans over to give Saccha a peck, with Chi Chi seeming impatient to get somewhere.  Or for free bison meat rations, which she gets as Lorenzo heads down the stairs.

6/14/2018 6:39 pm  #793

Rae rubs her eyes and yawns.  "Class. Ugh. What time be it here in Sigil?"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

6/14/2018 9:22 pm  #794

Maki will reply "To damn early cant stretch as a kor should be allowed, so i guess i have a few plans build a still make human moonshine, to make money or look for jobs."

Last edited by Sarielvailo (6/14/2018 9:22 pm)

6/14/2018 10:20 pm  #795

A familiar frog leaps through the common room window, clears the entire common room, clears the entire hallway, and lands outside Rae's room. He lifts up his goggles and grins the widest grin you've ever seen on a frog. 

"Hey Rae, glad to have you back! Turns out it was assholes shrinking the swamp. We beat them up, though. Except for t'Oad, who Shiori recruited as a minion." 

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

6/14/2018 10:32 pm  #796

"hey t'Nee," Rae says.  She stands up and grabs her towel.  "I be supposin' if I hope t' be stayin' in school I better get cleaned up and go to see me professors." She grabs her weapons belt and trudges down the hall to the showers.

Many long minutes later she returns with a towel wrapped around her, but looking a bit more chipper.  "Davey JONES, but I be missin' that shower.  Spelljammers don't come equipped with anything's like that!"

6/14/2018 10:41 pm  #797

... seconds after the door shuts behind her, Rae opens it again and  looks at the frog man. "Do ye... Do ye be smaller?" She asks incredulously.

Last edited by TonyTempest (6/14/2018 10:41 pm)

6/15/2018 12:15 am  #798

t'Nee looks at Rae sheepishly.  "I am.  Is it that noticeable? I need to go see Nurse Pam about it at some point." 

Miles, FFH

6/15/2018 9:55 am  #799

"Aye," Rae nods.  Then tilts her head, "Do ye think that be a help?"

Waiting for t'Nee to answer she takes her towel and runs it across her feathers, though most of the water has already run off them.  She opens her chest and gets out a new set of clothes. She doesn't have a lot of options, not a lot of space on a pirate ship for personal effects, so she selects her newly purchased "jeans" and a clean shirt. Attaches her weapons belt and pulls her maps and navigation equipment from her satchel.

She responds to t'Nee or anyone else that addresses her as she gets ready.

After dressing she ties a new bandana across her head. She puts on her boots, then she dons her hat and pulls on her sleeveless longcoat. "I be needin' t' take a tour o' faculty meself," she says.  Me need to explore be overwhelmin' me senses and I be missin' me first classes.  I hope they be decidin' all I learned be worth some credit."

6/15/2018 11:46 am  #800

t’Nee shrugs. ”We shut down the machine that was shrinking my Swamp, but it blasted me with mysterious plot energy as it exploded. I feel fine, but Professor Robyn thought I should have it checked out.“

“Oh shit, classes!”
t’Nee hops off to the stairwell to grab his books

Miles, FFH

Board footera