Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/25/2018 7:38 pm  #31

Re: True Adventure

Frances would do a small bow as he was introduced. "Greetings there." He said. "So, any guidlines to this adventure or are we free to do what we want and explore everything?" he asked Calbert.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1491188 = Frances De'Shalas
[Basic songs played, for audio effect.] Music for freaking out enemy = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6hUNlQ7cc
Music for just playing = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZgWBwsO2EM
Music for inspiring allies = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89IbODGxGyc

6/25/2018 9:43 pm  #32

Saccha smiles up to the white haired woman. "Hello! I'm saccha! Pleasure to meet you...Muffin?" she says holding up one of the berry muffins. 

6/26/2018 12:21 am  #33

Jennifer rubbed the sleep from her eyes as she joined with the rest of the group. The first week of classes had been unexpectedly busy, likely because she had over-filled her schedule. They had all looked so fun and interesting, but between her cleric studies, the "Familiar Studies 101" class she had taken, partly for Satin, partly because it also technically could be counted as a warlock course her father had been encouraging her towards, along with all manner of other electives that she had filled up on, she was starting to feel a little over-worked. Add in the Young Asmodeans, a book club she had found and planned to make time for later, and dusk prayers at the temple, and it was more than a little overwhelming.

Technically speaking this Young Knights of Myth Drannor club was also a time commitment, but something to get her mind off of studies seemed like a good idea, and getting off campus sounded like it would do the trick.

She smiled at the familiar faces "Hi everyone! Sorry that's I haven't seen a lot of you. It's been kind of busy lately." 
the smile faded as she caught sight of Saccha also in the room, though she tried to make sure the kobold girl wouldn't see it. It wasn't that she disliked Saccha, but thing's had kind of been left hanging after the date and she was trying her best not to look like a third wheel even when her natural inclination would be to spend time with Lorenzo. As it was she was now worried that she had ended up looking like she was consciously avoiding him instead. She wasn't sure at all of what the proper protocol was now that Saccha was here without Lorenzo, so she settled on just trying not to look like she had spent so much of her brain processing power on considering what to do around her, which mostly involved looking around the room everywhere but at her.

6/26/2018 12:46 am  #34

"Howdy Jenny," Leo grinned and waved, "ain't seen ya in a spell, girl. How ya been?

6/26/2018 1:05 am  #35

Rae waved, "Ahoy, Jennifer!" She calls. "That be Jennifer," she says to Kiki.  She takes one of Saccha's muffins and takes a bite, "Ye have to be tryin' one if these," she says to Kiki. "Saccha be makin' the best sweets."

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

6/26/2018 4:03 pm  #36

"Oh, thank you," Kiki says, accepting one of Saccha's muffins. "Were we supposed to bring snacks? Nobody told me to bring anything."
"Don't wander too far by yourself," Calbert tells Frances. "It's a vast and dangerous dungeon and many--"
"Isn't it a 1st level dungeon, sir?" Drillv says.
"It's... I mean, yes, but I'm pretty sure the arrangements I've made will beef it up a bit."

6/26/2018 6:01 pm  #37

"I'd hope so, lotta us already shot up ta level 3. I got my PE certifications an' everythin'."

Last edited by Akodo Rokku (6/26/2018 6:01 pm)

6/26/2018 6:06 pm  #38

Saccha shook her head. "Oh no ma'm. I just bring snacks because that's my field of specialty." she said, curtsying. "I'm what you might call a natural 'support'. " 

6/26/2018 6:32 pm  #39

Rae grins, at Saccha and nods. "Aye, ye be." Then she excuses herself and approaches Jennifer.  "Oi, Jenny. I be gettin' ye a souvenir from me travels." She pulls out a book from her Satchel and shows the tiefling. It's "That Weird Time during the Middle of Summer when you Feel Tired but its still Light Out and You Want to go to Bed but the Sun still Shines in your Eyes despite Drawing the Blinds.". "Do ye have it? I read it on me voyage from Chislev t' Krynn.  I just not be understandin' what th' deal is with Jaskin? How do anybody tolerate 'im?"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

6/26/2018 7:57 pm  #40

"I am also level 3, but my innate superiority probably makes me count as level 5 at least."

Board footera