Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/22/2018 6:00 pm  #311

Re: True Adventure

"Avast, crystalline," Rae says, "if ye not be likin' the heat, we best be leavin' this place, I fear it may be heatin' up." Rae gestures to Crystalline to follow her.  "Let me be takin' ye out o' here as was our accord."

she tries to get Crystalline out the door to the corridor and ultimately to room 4.  (What room did she come in from?)

She got a 19 on persuasion

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

8/22/2018 8:57 pm  #312

Crystalline follows Rae out through the room, carefully avoiding the many, many people in the way, as Meepo winces through the sudden pain of the heated net.

(Jennifer? Then t'Nee)

8/22/2018 9:58 pm  #313

As Rae passes the many many people she says, "I be takin' Crystalline back t' the school. If any want t' be joinin' me, now be the time."

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

8/23/2018 12:16 am  #314

"If this fella's responsible for killin' all the folk here, someone's gotta hold 'im accountable," says Leo, "you get our new dragon pal clear, we'll take care of the rest."

8/23/2018 12:17 pm  #315

"Fly safe, Rae!" t'Nee pipes up, while hiding behind Jaskin so that the Dragon doesn't see him and decide to have a snack after all. 

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

8/23/2018 2:58 pm  #316

(last chance for Jennifer's turn?)

8/23/2018 11:21 pm  #317

Jennifer had initially been worried when Crystalline showed up. Her brother Alexander had always held a low opinion of White Dragons, talking about them being lowly brutes compared to the might of the greater colors and distressingly Chaotic as well, but a dragon was a dragon, and she wasn't looking forward to dealing with a runny nose and pulling icicles out of her hair like that ski trip to Stygia last Winter. But given that she seemed friendly enough, and especially fed up of dealing with a brat like Meepo, it seemed like helping the poor dear was an ideal solution.

She wasn't entirely sure about the protocol on leaving dungeons early, but Rae seemed to be fine taking the lead, and she could probably use a little backup.

Jennifer began to follow behind her covering their dramatic rescue. A thought struck her before she left though.

"Dear Lord Asmodeus.

My friends are dealing with this kobold guy, who is definitely unworthy of laying ownership of one of your ally Tiamet's progeny. I'm helping her remove herself from his pathetic presence, but I don't want to completely leave my other friends without help in dealing with this Meepo jerk. Could you send someone over to help them out?

Thank you,
Nos nihil ante Vos."

A symbol of Asmodeus alighted in dark flames upon the ground before the fire itself took life, a creature formed from a fusion of elemental and hellish might striding forth into the world to consume it in hellfire.

"Thank you for calling upon the power of Hellfire Elementals for your summoning needs this fine day. Hellfire Elementals, scorched to the very soul. My name is Austin. What is your dread command for my infernal wrath to be directed at today?"

The creature had a monotone voice that recited its spiel with a controlled quality like that of a campfire, but every now and then a popping sound brimming with hidden rage similar to a blazing branch snapping as it burned.

"Hi Austin, thank you for answering on such short notice. So it's just that kobold guy over there." Jennifer pointed at Meepo as if she was indicating where the leaking sink was. "Meepo, the male one, don't burn the one with the baked goods. So yeah, thank you for your help. I need to step out, so I hope it all goes well."

"Mmm hmm, of course, don't forget to leave us a review on Agares' List to let us know how we're doing. Thank you, have a nice day."

As Jennifer left the room, Austin practically exploded as he began surging towards Meepo in a blaze of wrath. "Never f***ing fails. Always summoned 10 minutes before my f***ing lunch break. Well, guess who just became my new meal today you little lizard Bitch!"

8/23/2018 11:37 pm  #318

(Action for t'Nee, or does he continue to hide behind Jaskin?)

8/24/2018 2:17 pm  #319

t'Nee peeks out from behind Jaskin wearing his flight goggles, and, seeing that the dragon has gone, bravely leaps into the fray, stabbing at the restrained Kobold with his spear, punching it on the nose twice, and then leaping back to safety, eyeing the fire elemental suspiciously, but this time taking a position in front of Jaskin to protect him. 

I am assuming I have advantage from Meepo being restrained by the net. 
Spear Attack: 25 to hit, 13 piercing damage, DC12 CON save or 4 poison damage. 
Flurry of Blows: 18 and 16 to hit, 8 and 9 damage, 2xDC12 CON saves or Meepo is Poisoned for 1 minute (save ends). 

I have 75ft of jumping range, so can probably make it to him and back, but I'm not sure how far away he is from the party. He (probably) gets an OA on me when i jump away, but that'll be at disadvantage from the net, and he'd probably attack me anyway if i stayed. That's also my last Ki point/flurry until our next short rest.

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

8/25/2018 12:32 am  #320

t'Nee puts a heavy beatdown on the kobold, who in turn tries to throw the net off, but does a very poor job of it.

((Leo then Unit))

Board footera