Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/19/2019 8:54 pm  #1021

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

Blue stirs himself from his brief food-induced coma and blearily comments, Does that saying even exist here?  Are you 'pooling too, Mora?  And I heard something about food.

2/19/2019 8:56 pm  #1022

"Oh! Oh! I know that one! A handbasket is a traditional vehicle for journeying to Hell in some places." Shiori looks pleased with herself. "I'm... not sure how that works, honestly, I thought handbaskets were supposed to be, you know, hand-carried. Riding bats out of Hell makes much more sense."

Last edited by Snark (2/19/2019 9:08 pm)

2/19/2019 9:02 pm  #1023

Marty looked from Mora to Maki and back to Mora.  "Can you put runners under it so we can ride it like a sled? And were can we find a slope in Sigil to ride it down?"

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

2/19/2019 9:04 pm  #1024

Maki will be just as serious and say "that's another cup of coffee though, and you tell who ever made that device about me or talk to them for me."

2/19/2019 9:04 pm  #1025

TonyTempest wrote:

Rae sneezes again, into her sleeve, her hat falling over her eyes. "Oy, I be envyin' Lorenzo. He be in the same swamp, but I be guessin' gatormen aren't th' type t' be gettin' colds."

At the suggestion someone is both shedding profusely and expelling microorganisms everywhere, Unit retreats to the outside of the group.  "Skiing actually sounds like it could be fun..."

2/19/2019 9:10 pm  #1026

Mora frowned at Blue, "'Pooling? I'm sure there's a pool at the spa. Likely hot springs."

2/19/2019 9:16 pm  #1027

Marty hip-bumps the soda machine, causing it to divulge a random can.  "No coffee, but how about a soda?"  She asked, offering the can to Maki.  "And Roxy... uh, that would be Roxanne d'Cannith makes the phones.  I think you can buy them in the Mall of the Titans now, but they're way pricey."  She shrugs.  "She's an artificer.  I'm sure you two would get along.  Ask Leo about her, she's from his home world."

She looked to Shiori, and smirked.  "I..."  she began to correct, but then said.   "...you know, go with that.  Handbaskets are a traditional mode of transport in rabbit culture.  Hamster culture too.  Right Blue?"

Last edited by ronni.jean (2/19/2019 9:53 pm)

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

2/19/2019 9:17 pm  #1028

"I don't know when ye be plannin' on this trip, ACHOO," Rae sniffs.  "But if it be over winter break, I'm sure I be feelin' better by then.  But now.... I need t' be visitin' me bunk." and she returns to her room, sniffling and sneezing as she goes.

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

2/19/2019 9:22 pm  #1029

Maki will look at Marty with amazement and say" that machine hates me, it spat something at me and I threatened to scrap it for spare parts.but it likes you." Maki will take the drink

Last edited by Sarielvailo (2/19/2019 9:23 pm)

2/19/2019 9:22 pm  #1030

Mora calls out, "Feel better, Rae." She turned to Unit, "Do you freeze? Would you need some kind of......upgrade for that kind of cold?

She grinned, excited about her terrible influence on the group.

Board footera