Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/25/2018 4:21 am  #11

Re: League of Evil Students

"It's funnier this way.  Imagine how pissed the other pledges will be they didn't think to try asking a friend to be their minion."
Lorenzo lifts up the plate as high as he can, still far too low for the giant but he's trying. When they get walking, he looks to the man and giant.
"So, what are your names?  I'm Lorenzo."

4/25/2018 9:58 am  #12

"I am Manshoon," the cloaked person says, "Master of Zhentil Keep, Founder of the Zhentarim, Future Ruler of Faerun. Junior."
"We call him 'Manny'," the giant says. He only goes as far as the other side of the entrance hall, because the ceilings in the rest of the house aren't high enough to accommodate. "And I'm Nathan Snurre. My dad's the great hero of the fire giant people."

4/25/2018 11:22 am  #13

"Nice to meet you both then, though I have to admit I am kinda from the boonies back home on Eberron.  Not too familiar with realms besides it yet.  Still, sounds like you have impressive people to live up to and surpass."
He pauses, looking to Jenn, Nathan, and Manny.
"Should I go in or wait to be called, anyway?  I mean, which way do you think'll get more laughs?  Also, mind telling me more some time, Nathan?  Back home, giants had an entire Empire that we investigate today, so even though you're not from the same realm I gotta admit I'd like to learn more."

4/25/2018 1:39 pm  #14

Jennifer went a pale pink. "Oh no! I'm sorry I didn't realize, it's just Unit wasn't wearing the shirt, so I thought it was like a +1 thing. If it's a problem I can wear it instead. I mean it's probably a little stretched out now but... I could take it to a cleaner and come back later. Or not come back at all... maybe that's better for everyone."

4/25/2018 2:34 pm  #15

"Of course I'm not wearing it, that insufferable Bargle told me I should, so naturally I won't.  Also, gods know where it's been."

4/25/2018 9:32 pm  #16

Manny chuckles under his breath. "Insufferable Bargle. Come on this way." He leads the trio into a chamber where several members sits at a table facing the door. The room is lit only by candlelight, and everyone at the table is wearing black hoods, although the one in the middle is clearly Bargle. "The pledges, your insufferableness."
"Welcome, minions to..." He pulls the hood off, his face red with rage. "Who let that guy in here!?" He points angrily at Lorenzo.
"He's Jennifer's plus one," Manny says. "You know. The Duke of Hell's daughter."
"I..." He sits back down and replaces his hood. "Speak, minions, and tell us why you deserve a place at this conference."

4/25/2018 9:57 pm  #17

"Because it is rightfully mine, and you risk my vengeance if you deny me."

4/25/2018 10:30 pm  #18

"I brought Cupcakes?" Jennifer offered anxiously, she nudges Lorenzo to place the tray on the table "They're all chocolate, so I'm really sorry if anyone has allergies."

4/26/2018 4:44 am  #19

Which Lorenzo does with haste.  Though he is kind of disappointed there aren't other pledges that would get agitated.

4/26/2018 5:54 pm  #20

When the dark maroon kobold steps into the room, pushing a cart of various gummies, a few jello shots, and a mock dock chocolate beholder into the room, she's wondering if she's got the right place. The dark decor and slightly somber theme was nothing like what she'd been told to make. But it was the right room adress. Cautiously, voice q-quivering just a bit (you never could be too careful with these villainous types. The less they saw a threat the better) "I have a delivery for the p-party?" She said, gulping. "I do have the right party right?" she said. She was round for a kobold, her family taking on the look of more gentle bearded dragons and small frogs and turtles, rather than any sharper angles or looks. Her attire was atrocious, as per usual, pink fading to purple suede bellbottoms, a plaid  turtleneck over her comfiest tye-dye shirt, and her favorite bottle cap earrings dangling from the side of her head. Her scales were a dark maroon, tinged with small bright teal spots that made a mask around her eyes, which large, whiteless things with singular lavender rings around them. All in all she was a riot of color, in a very drab room. Which she wasn't entirely huge on. But goshdarnit if she hadn't thought it looked good when she put it on...

Board footera