Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/28/2018 10:35 am  #41

Re: League of Evil Students

Saccha looks up at lorenzo takes his hand. "We shall but uh.. it is it we shall be doing? " she said. "Because if you have no suggestions, I want a piggy back ride." 

4/28/2018 11:32 am  #42

That gets a laugh from Lorenzo.
"I have some ideas, but the two aren't mutually exclusive.  Though I think we can do a bit better view wise than my back."
With that he gently scoops Saccha up, placing her behind his head and square on his shoulders, even taking off his hat to do so.
"Comfy?  If not, feel free to move as you need to."
As she does, he takes the now empty cart and rolls it out.

Last edited by Eshkigal (4/28/2018 11:34 am)

4/28/2018 11:45 am  #43

She settles herself, sighing, and relaxing a bit upon his head. "Thank you. Thank you very much. Frankly, I find rude people exhausting. How is he in a position of leadership?"

4/28/2018 11:55 am  #44

Lorenzo gives a slight shrug, like a gently rolling wave once they clear the room.
"I dunno.  Like I was saying before, I'm mostly here mucking about helping out my friend Jenn.  She was nervous about what it might be like and wanted someone big and scary to have her back if they all were like that one salty sod, Rodney.  Considering he's taken every chance to change what he was doing and decided to be a mad and whiny little bugger, you want to see how big that vein throbbing in his temple can get by being cheerful and accommodating the rest, completely ruining the entire mood he had planned?"

4/28/2018 12:10 pm  #45

DM Swift wrote:

The BBEG are silent for a moment, then Manny says, "I stand for this pledge," shrugging noncommitally toward Unit.

Fashion sense and common sense, Manny was clearly the most intelligent member of this group.  Well, he was, Unit's part of BBEG now.  "Your courtesy will not go unrewarded when my people control the multiverse."

4/28/2018 4:42 pm  #46

"Sweet," Manny replies. "And when the Zhentarim controls the multiverse, I'll name you Starscream and you'll be in charge of my air force. I'm going to invent the air force. Long term goal."

4/28/2018 5:13 pm  #47

Saccha smiled. "I would be more than happy to, though I'd like to see if we can perhaps get him to eat one of the jellies. Madam Lannie requested them, said that that group needed some help to loosen up  bit. They're not potent, but enough that people should at least be a bit... more conducive to each other. " She let out a angry series of chittering clicks. "I want to just.. just...ooooooooohhhhhhhh! " she put her mouth on the back of his head and yelled into lorenzo's skull. It would've been sort of like a kiss. Just with more yell. A small, multicolored ball of.. cotton candy maybe? rolled out from one of her sleeves, nuzzling against her cheek, as she took a series of deep breaths to calm her self. "I'm sorry sir. This isn't like me.. usually I can handle arrogance... and usually I can handle stupidity.... put them together like THAT though....." she shook her head again, her tail lashing against his back a bit.

4/28/2018 5:24 pm  #48

Hesitating a bit as he has to go by touch, Lorenzo reaches up to give Saccha a hug and light rub on the back, nodding sympathetically.
"I can understand fully, Saccha.  I do.  Poofter reminds me of some poofters who hired me to guide them and kept saying they knew it was the complete wrong direction.  Though, ah, we might want to let Jenn know the jellies are spiked.  Kinda made some gumbo that involved the sorta mushrooms warmblood druids use for walks in the Dream - minute amounts mind, nothing that I thought would actually be a big enough dose for them - she had the worst reaction."

Last edited by Eshkigal (4/28/2018 7:57 pm)

4/28/2018 8:00 pm  #49

"...Ah.. yes. uh.. damn." She sighed. "I should've thought of anti allergen in those,..." she took a small not pad out of her pocket, and wrote it, using his head as a board to do so. "Anti.. allergy.. spell.  Would.. be... useful.. for... peanut brittle." 

4/28/2018 8:06 pm  #50

"What major are you, anyway, that helps you cook such beautiful and lifelike pieces?  Currently signed up for a double major with barbarian and archaeology, and a minor in anthropology."
Once she's done writing, Lorenzo steps out, one hand still ensuring Saccha is stable as he goes over to Jenn.
"Sorry to interrupt, but, ah, the jellies have some...coldblood ingredients, similar vein to the gumbo.  Nothing meant to be harmful and I am sure far better diluted than what I cooked to just add flavor, but after your reaction to the gumbo, just giving you fair warning."

Last edited by Eshkigal (4/28/2018 8:09 pm)

Board footera