Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/28/2018 9:07 pm  #51

Re: League of Evil Students

Simon Ding Dong Ditched his way in. It helped that he could essentially teleport, now. Which was his reason for sneaking into the party, really. With the...mutation (or perhaps enhancement) of his Aberrant Mark that had granted these powers, he had an excuse for taking a new career path. As soon as he withdrew from the Assassin program. Simon had learned someone had signed him up in advance of his enrollment at Sigil Prep.

He pulled out a form and a small cardboard box from his old courier bag. "Hey, I've got a package for Lannie that needs a signature!" The box contained some silver and a note ("Thanks for playing along!")

4/28/2018 9:20 pm  #52

DM Swift wrote:

"Sweet," Manny replies. "And when the Zhentarim controls the multiverse, I'll name you Starscream and you'll be in charge of my air force. I'm going to invent the air force. Long term goal."

Unit spreads his hands.  "And if you can, you deserve victory.  If I can, then you don't.  Try to be a worthy rival."

4/28/2018 10:37 pm  #53

Lannie looks up with a start as the newcomer enters. "Oh, uh... sure?" She reaches to sign for the package.
"Is that the angel!?" Tinya declares, spinning and pointing her sword at Simon.

"Hey, no worries, guy," Manny replies. "Even if you conquer the multiverse before the Zhent do, you can probably use an air force."

4/29/2018 8:47 pm  #54

"Me? I'm in the witch curriculum.. specializing in culinary and brewing aspects" she said. "Honestly, It's the witch bit I need the most help with, I'm mainly just trying to get new ideas in the culinary classes. Tho it's really fun to cook for the whole class when I can!"

4/30/2018 9:27 am  #55

"Witch curriculum?  That sounds pretty cool, Saccha.  Not really sure what help I could be, but at the very least if you need someone to try a new spell on, or a new recipe, I'm always game.  Also, if you don't have a recipe yet, my Gran has a beaut of a toffee recipe, able to glue the mouth of a t-rex shut for an hour and keep them pleased for twice that according to her."
Lorenzo ponders a second after learning Saccha is on the witch curriculum.
"Do you think a stored neutralize poison would work on preventing allergic reactions then, just to bounce around ideas?"

Last edited by Eshkigal (4/30/2018 9:32 am)

4/30/2018 3:06 pm  #56

She looks at him suprised. "You.. you might be on the right track... it's just a little more complex than that. hmmm..." she gets a thoughtful look on her face and takes her familliar in her hands, idly stretching and tugging the little guy into various shapes, the thing letting out happy coo's the whole time. 

4/30/2018 5:15 pm  #57

"Pfft. Hells, no." But Simon carefully circles around Tinya on his way to Lannie. "Sign at the bottom, please." If she figures out his ruse (he wasn't exactly bringing his A game with this one), he will come clean and offer the money as a bribe.

Last edited by RdMarquis (4/30/2018 5:18 pm)

4/30/2018 5:34 pm  #58

"Well, maybe Jenn can help along the way.  She's a cleric, maybe there's a common spell somewhere between them or the nurse's office."
He glances up towards Saccha, especially at the cooing.
"Hey, would you be okay moving slightly so I can see you, possibly to a shoulder?  Also your cooing friend, which sounds cute too." 

4/30/2018 5:54 pm  #59

Tinya shuffles around in a circle as Simon walks around her. "I've got my eye on you, Angel." She makes a little gesture, pointing at her eyes with two fingers, then twisting them to point at Simon.

Lannie signs the papers without hesitation.

Rodney stands, banging his fists on the table. "You," he points to Jennifer, "and you! You're both on probation! We'll be checking up on your throughout the next week, testing your evil and your knowledge of our bylaws, and you better be wearing your minion shirt." He starts to storm off, pausing to stare at Simon. "WHY ARE YOU HERE!?"

4/30/2018 6:38 pm  #60

"I find this agreeable." she said and shifting herself over onto a shoulder. She wasn't going to lie to herself, she could get used to riding around on big friendly, and fairly good looking, lizard boy. Woop. Double Entendre there. She let out a little giggle as she shifted. 

Board footera