Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/30/2018 7:07 pm  #61

Re: League of Evil Students

"Very well, let's see a copy of your bylaws then."

4/30/2018 7:25 pm  #62

And Saccha accidentally brought a claw too close to the neck of the shirt, pulling up on the barely holding cloth and triggering the inevitable chain reaction as it literally tore itself to pieces from the strain of being a shirt sized for a tiefling female and forced to fit on a 300 pound gator man.  Which leads to a laugh from Lorenzo.
"Might need to supply new ones then!"
He looks over to Saccha with a grin, offering a hand while she gets steady and comfortable, though it seems to linger a bit long in her grasp.  His grin also seems to widen more at the sight of her.
"There, the view just got a lot nicer."

Last edited by Eshkigal (5/01/2018 8:09 am)

4/30/2018 10:19 pm  #63

Jennifer normally would probably be intimidated by Rodney threatening her with probation right when she had joined. But everyone was having enough fun that they had really taken away any ability to take him seriously. So she just nodded quickly as she tried to hold back more giggling with pudding before returning to sample the other goods on offer, keeping a wide bearth from the Jellies though.

While she was there, she found herself near Tinya. She was a little nervous, she had heard that Angels were mean and tried to smite all kinds of fiends, regardless of where they stood in the Blood War. But she had said she was Evil, so even if she was an Angel it only seemed right to give her a chance. After all, they said that Zariel used to be an Angel... or an Archon, a celestial in the very least, and she became lord of Avernus. As such she decided to be friendly, and tapped Tinya on the shoulder.

"Hi! I'm Jennifer, I'm a new pledge here. And I think they might have been talking about you, being an Angel I mean, since you know... you are one. Not that there's anything wrong with that! I think it's great that you're evil, it's inspiring for celestials to have role models showing them they can stand among the legions of Evil as well."
she paused before adding to the end.
"Lawful Evil that is."

5/01/2018 12:20 pm  #64

"Oh delight- I mean disatrous. Sorry  about your shirt." She said in a tone that told him that she was distinctly NOT. "Though now the view is quite nice for the both of us I suppouse.." she's still looking around at the assembled students, before leaning over to whisper in his ear. "Do we have to stay here? Unless that overburnt cookie of a man decides to relax a little.... I'm not sure this is really my scene. "

5/01/2018 2:08 pm  #65

He gives a chuckle at her reaction to the shirt.
"It served it's unintended purpose.  Besides, normally just wear an open jacket for spare pockets anyway."
Lorenzo looks over to Jenn, talking with the over eager winged girl, while Rodney' s forehead vein keeps growing.
"Yeah, I think things are going to be okay here.  Any requests on where you would like to go, then?  Out for food and drinks, maybe, or possibly see some sights here or beyond?  Anything you wish to do."
Given her location, he brushes his head against Saccha lightly, a gentle nuzzle as she is too close for much else on his end.

5/01/2018 3:50 pm  #66

Rodney calms down a bit at the request for the bylaws. Finally, something going like it's supposed to. He hands a small binder to Unit. "I think we're done here," he says, surprisingly calmly despite the fact that his face is beet red and covered in sweat. He turns and exits the room.

Tinya frowns, "I'm not an angel," she says. "I'm an erinyes. See?" She spreads her angelic wings, and holds up her holy sword awash in holy flame. "Just like Mom and Mom."

5/01/2018 5:27 pm  #67

The little kobold lets out a happy if some what nervous titter. "Place? Food? But I can make food and you're already kind of a dish and I uhm." She takes a deep, breath trying to calm herself. "Yes. Yes I wouldn't mind, if you could show me and Pashkal around." She says petting her familliar to keep herself calm again. 

5/01/2018 5:52 pm  #68

Once again, Lorenzo gives a light chuckle, as he gently holds her close after another nuzzle.  After, he replaces the hat he had kept nearby while Saccha was on his head.
"Only been in town a week, myself.  So we can learn more about it and each other together, then."
With date comfortable on his shoulder, he heads towards the door, giving a cheery wave to Jenn, Unit, and the others before addressing his 'boss'.
"Seems things are in hand here, so good luck on getting in, Jenn, and I hope it's what you expect. Take care, you lot."
With farewells said, Lorenzo carries Saccha out for a night on the town.

Last edited by Eshkigal (5/01/2018 8:22 pm)

5/01/2018 6:21 pm  #69

Unit takes the binder gingerly, as if it's covered in filth.  "Yes...I'll be sure to browse this."

5/02/2018 4:45 am  #70

"A guy from the Assassin program told me to get her signature." Simon put the form back in his pocket, tossing Lannie the box. "There's about 5 gold in there, plus a bunch of bubble wrap. Enjoy."

Last edited by RdMarquis (5/02/2018 4:47 am)

Board footera