Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2018 11:42 pm  #111

Re: Soda Shop on the Borderlands

"Oh yea! There are squirrels everywhere that matters! I will go out side and look for one." With that Doen will run out to find some squirrels, 
Perception for Squirrels: 1d20+5 7

...Apparently this place doesn't matter.

2/25/2018 11:54 pm  #112

Well the squirrel horde did not appear to be forthcoming and the orcs were getting to smashing stuff. If they were going to have given up, they probably would have stayed clocked out when the bullywugs left. Nothing for it, but to start smashing in return. Doraad allowed his concentration to lapse on the fog wall and punched the air several times sending out three glowing darts of force towards the leader.

(So because of Arcane Recovery before, was able to get Magic Missile back. Now we're down to nothing but cantrips for the rest of the adventure though. Leader auto takes 9 damage.)

Last edited by Jossar (2/25/2018 11:57 pm)

2/26/2018 12:08 am  #113

Hano reaches for one of the daggers at her waist, but realizes that trying to fight in the mist is futile. So she flicks them into her hands and sets her eyes on the obscuring cloud, ready to slash at anything that comes out of it.
[[Ready action: if an orc moves within melee range of Hano, she'll attack it with her daggers. Both daggers have +5 on attack roll. Right hand deals 1d4+3 piercing, left deals 1d4.]]

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1495465
Hano-Tsah, tabaxi level 4 revised ranger (Horizon Walker)

2/26/2018 2:45 am  #114

Simon waits for the fog to clear before pulling out a rolled up copy of the Sharn Inqusitive. "Anyone want to help me get my Sneak Attack?" As he dashes forward and stabs at the foreman with the newspaper, it briefly glows red.

(Attack roll was 14, Damage roll was 4. To be clear, in mechanical terms, Simon is using a rapier.)

2/26/2018 7:21 pm  #115

as the fog dissipates, t'Nee leaps into the fray, flanking the foreman with Simon and slicing one of his legs with his poisoned spear. His follow up kick is a little clumsy, and probably misses its mark. 

((spear attack was a 24, which i assume hits, for 7 damage, and the foreman must make a DC12 CON save or take an additional 6 damage from the poison. follow up unarmed attack was a 14. If that hits, that's another 6 damage, and the foreman must make a separate DC12 CON save or be Poisoned for 1 minute))

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

2/26/2018 7:42 pm  #116

The orc foreman seems a bit surprised as the fog drops, and a frog immediately stabs him with a spear and then kicks him hard in the face. Althoguh the poison seems not to bother him, the tabaxi immediately follows up with fierce strikes with both daggers.
Three magic missiles pummel into him and he staggers a bit, clearly not expecting the ferocity of the attack. He's hardy and stands up to it...
Until Simon swats him mightily (t'Nee's flanking adding sneak damage to Simon's hit).
(Doen is outside not finding squirrels)

The foreman sways a bit, but grits his teeth and swings hard at t'Nee with his big flippin' mace. (and... critical 1) The mace slams mightily into the floor, putting a literal hole in it. (The whole building seems to be rather shoddy).

The other two orcs glance at the clock on the wall, and their battered and bruised foreman. One of them coughs. "I need to use one o' my sick days, boss."
"I'll give 'im a ride home."

2/26/2018 7:43 pm  #117

Back to the top and t'Nee again.

2/26/2018 7:59 pm  #118

"Drive safe," t'Nee tells the two leaving orcs. "Don't forget to fasten your seatbelts."

Swinging his poisoned spear at the foreman again and doing another backflip-kick, t'Nee ribbits at him and mutters under his breath, "Stupid orcs and their stupid high CON saves."

((rolls: Spear attack: 25, damage: 10, DC12 CON save or 5 more poison damage. Martial Arts attack: 11, damage: 7, DC12 CON save or Poisoned for 1 minute))

Last edited by Sol (2/26/2018 7:59 pm)

Miles, FFH

2/26/2018 8:04 pm  #119

t'Nee stabs the foreman through his gut and he gasps his last, dropping his mace and his clipboard. The other two orcs casually try to slip around the party and out the front door.

This room is pretty large, with stairs in the far righthand corner leading up, and a door far along the wall to the left, with the word "Office" printed on it. The walls are lined with crates of both Hermit's Pride (to the left) and Barley Bros. (to the right).

2/26/2018 8:20 pm  #120

t'Nee picks up the clipboard and examines its contents, before fishing a bottle of Barley Bros' out of one of the crates on the right and sampling it. 

"Well, I guess we found some of the missing soda, but we still need to retrieve the recipe and the missing brother, right?" 

Miles, FFH

Board footera