Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/01/2018 12:21 am  #21

Re: Azre Dorm Beach Party

I would drink to success gear should have quite a few.

3/01/2018 12:21 am  #22

"You do have a point," Gear says to Lorenzo. "Even if I get a return launcher built at the artificer building, it's gonna be hard to get this thing back up the stairs every day." As they walk, her eyes perk up. "Unless... conveyor belts! Vertical conveyor belts leading from the crash site up to the window. YOu're a genius!"

Maddie takes a plate and grins. Dora glances at it awkwardly. "Glad you got what you needed."

3/01/2018 12:43 am  #23

"Wouldn't you need something to stand on so you don't...slide back down?"

3/01/2018 1:00 am  #24

After getting his fill of crustacean and other things, Leo finds a good spot to set up and starts in on some music.

It was time to get this party started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iS8dEsnOqQ

3/01/2018 2:16 am  #25

Maki eats and drinks and begins to only attempt to communicate in kor sign language

3/01/2018 6:12 am  #26

Lorenzo looks to the gnome, and just decides to go full ham there as he thinks.
"Or a winch leading up. Though I was going to suggest possibly talking with the guy who drives the little thing around all the time, maybe make a rocket cart of some sort you could call from any spot outside to your location. Books would be easier to deal with then, and you could use it for pizza runs and supply runs too.  Either way, may wanna do those on the outside - no sense lugging it in, yeah?"
He leads Gear and Huma over to the crab and other dishes gently before taking a bowl of gumbo for himself, the sheer spiciness of it stinging eyes of people from twenty feet as he gestures to the food.
"Meantime, paella, gumbo, or some straight up crab?"

Last edited by Eshkigal (3/01/2018 6:17 am)

3/01/2018 10:52 am  #27

"I dunno, a rocket cart seems kind of reckless, when I could just fling myself haphazardly across the campus. Although, you're right. I didn't factor books into the lift equation, so that's going to require an entire new round of testing and..." She glances down at the food Lorenzo offers. "Ack! I forgot to make the crab cooker!"

Chi-Chi watches Maki's signing intently, from various angles.

RC wanders over to Unit. "So what's your deal? You one of those things from the Barrier Peaks crash, because I've always wanted to take a look at that place."

3/01/2018 11:29 am  #28

"Thanks."  Marty answered Dora with simple sincerity.

Turning to Maddie, she asked.  "So, when I mentioned Tier Breche earlier you reacted kinda funny.  Like you were surprised"  She paused.  "What was up with that?"

Last edited by ronni.jean (3/01/2018 11:48 am)

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

3/01/2018 12:08 pm  #29

Rae looks around for people that were invited, namely anyone on fifth floor Azer. Is Bucks here?  He could meet the soda shop folks down here as well as upstairs.  Are the kids here? She doubts they are as starving as they liked to claim, but few people turn down free food.

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

3/01/2018 12:45 pm  #30

DM Swift wrote:

RC wanders over to Unit. "So what's your deal? You one of those things from the Barrier Peaks crash, because I've always wanted to take a look at that place."

"I...what?  No.  I'm a warforged, from Eberron."

Board footera