Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/01/2018 7:15 pm  #151

Re: Soda Shop on the Borderlands

as the Bullywug that tried to bite him burns and falls into the vat, t'Nee takes that opportunity to hop-attack one of the surviving assholes with his poisoned spear. 

When Hano recommends mercy, t'Nee reacts by cleanly stabbing one of the remaining bullywugs through the throat. 

((18 spear attack roll, 6 dmg, DC12 CON save or 6 poison dmg. Unarmed attack roll of 11 could target another if that one is dead, but an 11 is probably a miss regardless. If it isn't, that also rolled 6 dmg, and the target would need to make a DC12 CON save or be Poisoned for 1 minute))

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

3/01/2018 7:20 pm  #152

Although Simon's newspaper attack was a dismal failure, t'Nee stabs a froggy fatally. His follow up strike is just a tad too far from its target to land.
Hano, meanwhile, fails to wound her already staggering assailant. 

(Doen and Doraad)

3/01/2018 7:54 pm  #153

"If you know how to make fire nonlethal, i'm all for it!" exclaims Doraad as he chucks another fireball off at one of the wounded wugs.

(Roll of 12, Damage of 8)

3/02/2018 1:12 am  #154

"It's kinda weird right? Like, I'm pretty sure I can knock them out with my magic acid claws, or if your fire took the for of like a sword or something you could still do it, but because you are throwing fire it won't work?"

As Doen swings and misses with said claws. "Well, I'd show you if I hit them."

3/02/2018 5:23 pm  #155

Although Doraad and Doen both manage to miss the bullywugs, they're both wounded and outnumbered by a bit, so they flee out the door. (Hano and Doen both can make an opportunity attack if they choose.)

3/02/2018 6:08 pm  #156

Hano springs forward and clobbers her bullywug with the hilt of her dagger, trying to knock him unconscious.
[[17 on attack roll, 6 on damage roll, aiming to knock out. Rolled on Discord.]]

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1495465
Hano-Tsah, tabaxi level 4 revised ranger (Horizon Walker)

3/02/2018 10:38 pm  #157

Hano cracks on the bullywug's head as he flees. He tumbles forward and falls to the ground.

(Doen can still make an opportunity attack if she chooses on the final one)

3/03/2018 5:03 am  #158

Doen will wave goodbye to the fleeing Bollywood. All she wanted was to get them to stop making their pee drink and she did that.

Last edited by Lizard Lord (3/03/2018 5:04 am)

3/03/2018 3:00 pm  #159

As the last frog-guy flees through the door, Hano wipes her blade off on the clothes of the one she knocked out. She retrieves her other dagger and does the same, sheathing both.
"I think he might be going to get his family or friends to fight us. We found the recipe in the other room, but Mr. Carely said he only has half of the recipe, right? I guess we need to find the other part, but we should keep moving in any case. No time to sit in the sun."

Last edited by Magentamist (3/03/2018 3:03 pm)

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1495465
Hano-Tsah, tabaxi level 4 revised ranger (Horizon Walker)

3/03/2018 4:07 pm  #160

t'Nee looks around the room to see if there's any evidence as to the other half of the recipe, the hermit, or Marley Barley's whereabouts. ((12 Perception roll))

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

Board footera