Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2018 10:04 pm  #131

Re: Azre Dorm Beach Party

Silgon...says. "gees.. Rae, that was a delayed reaction. " And starts to laugh with more gusto.

Last edited by silsurfr (3/03/2018 10:12 pm)

3/03/2018 10:36 pm  #132

Looking around at the others, Lorenzo sighs and rubs the back of his head a bit.
"Okay, so the Grwankh mushrooms were a bit too much for them, I guess."

3/03/2018 10:49 pm  #133

"Mushrooms?"  Marty rolled up.  "There were poison mushrooms in - hic, excuse me - the forest back home, but I never heard of anything like this."

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

3/03/2018 11:01 pm  #134

Rae returns to staring at Unit001.  "There be a squirrel on yer shoulder with a top hat and a monocle and he be whisperin' in your ear.  I can't hear what he be sayin' and the bunnies want to know." She whispers, "He be plottin' against the bunnies, aye?" Then she shouts, "Ye scallywag, don't ye be plottin' against the bunnies wi' Unit!"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

3/03/2018 11:19 pm  #135

"Ma's a druid.  She got some helping another druid from the Eldeen Reaches gather some from Xen'drik, said they use them for oracular visions.  Giants tend to use them for seasoning.  Thing is, they don't do squat to lizard bloods, but tastes damn good, but I only used a tiny amount so I figured it'd be okay."

Last edited by Eshkigal (3/03/2018 11:31 pm)

3/03/2018 11:47 pm  #136

TonyTempest wrote:

Rae returns to staring at Unit001.  "There be a squirrel on yer shoulder with a top hat and a monocle and he be whisperin' in your ear.  I can't hear what he be sayin' and the bunnies want to know." She whispers, "He be plottin' against the bunnies, aye?" Then she shouts, "Ye scallywag, don't ye be plottin' against the bunnies wi' Unit!"

Unit back away more.  "Rae I don't hate you and that's saying a lot, but if you start spewing fluids at me in some kind of fleshbag fit I won't be responsible for what happens."

3/03/2018 11:57 pm  #137

While Rae babbled on under the influence of Gumbo, Jennifer had remained entirely silent, her eyes incredibly wide. She wasn’t entirely sure what precisely was happening, with all the colors bleeding into one another, and to be honest she wasn’t entirely sure that she liked it, the whole experience was incredibly disconcerting.

“Guys.. I don’t feel so well.” With shaky hooves she took a few staggering steps, looking for support, mumbling indecipherably as her hand searched for some form of support to lean upon.

Unfortunately in the morass of colors, the most stable looking thing was the mass of grey that was Unit001. Another step had her tripping over herself into him. The sudden descent disturbed her already unstable digestion, and, to put it in a layman’s terms,

She hurled, it wasn’t much, but it’s existence was undeniable and propelled directly at Unit. She mumbled out a slurred apology before finally collapsing, sliding against Unit’s bulk before falling to the ground, unless she was caught.

3/04/2018 12:04 am  #138

After Unit speaks, something pierce's through the haze just enough, and Rae smiles.  "Awwww, Unit...that be sweet." Then she goes to the nearest table, crawls on it and falls asleep.

Last edited by TonyTempest (3/04/2018 12:05 am)

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

3/04/2018 12:10 am  #139

Silgon says to no one in particular....  The Master's said....training never really did get started until someone hurled, must be the same for college parties. And laughs ... while moving towards Jennifer to help her up.

3/04/2018 12:24 am  #140

"Whoa!"

"Everybody!" Marty yelled, rolling to a spot central to the festivities. "Stay away from the gumbo!"

Last edited by ronni.jean (3/04/2018 12:26 am)

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

Board footera