Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/04/2018 11:13 am  #151

Re: Azre Dorm Beach Party

"Right, then we drop them in Maki's room - try and grab the hell kitten if you can, by the way - and I make sure no one pukes in their sleep since Jenn seems to be having weirder issues than most mammals."

3/04/2018 11:51 am  #152

I bet the party those frst boys had wasnt as good as ours.

3/04/2018 12:28 pm  #153

When Silgon gets Rae up to the fifth floor, she says, "Set me down, sailor.  I be able to get to me own room," she pulls out her key, unlocks the door, mumbling.  "Arrr, I be barely sippin' me rum, what in Davey Jones' Locker was in the bleedin' gumbo?" She looks down to the floor at nothing and says, "No, ye can't come in." She walks inside her room and falls into bed, "jus' a few more bells, cap'n!"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

3/04/2018 12:47 pm  #154

As Lorenzo holds Maki towards her door for her to unlock it (also notes some light gnawing sensation on his tail that seems to lack a presence to go with it, leaving him pretty sure it's Satin), he glances back.
"Grwankh mushroom.  Giants used to use it like pepper, thought I had used a small enough dose in a big enough mix to avoid the spice induced Dreamwalk.  That said, you get any cryptic visions of the future, try and take notes - Reach Druid initiates back home use it for oracular visions and such at times."

Last edited by Eshkigal (3/04/2018 12:50 pm)

3/04/2018 1:42 pm  #155

Jennifer stirred slightly as she was taken into the room. She mumbled something nearly unintelligible to Silgon.

“Head... don’t let... it fly ...way”

3/04/2018 2:02 pm  #156

Silgon:  its ok Jennifer .... patting her head gently... it will be ALL better in the morning. You want someone to watch over you tonight??

Last edited by silsurfr (3/04/2018 3:15 pm)

3/04/2018 2:34 pm  #157

No visions just false hoods friends and land home and hearth ashes of what it once was even the land could not fight back.lies

3/04/2018 6:08 pm  #158

Jennifer nodded weakly
“Unit... is he mad? Tell him I’m, I’m real sorry...”

she drifted back to sleep.

3/04/2018 6:13 pm  #159

With a sigh, he puts the gumbo down, trying to find the hell kitty and hand her to the sleeping Jenn before setting her up on a bed.
"I'll clear it all up.  Maki, gonna be with you two until the worst of this passes for both of you."
He sets things up so if Jenn pukes again, it will flow away from her than back down her throat, before sitting down as well in the room.

3/04/2018 6:18 pm  #160

Nadine glances around. "Breaking up already? Okay. Game on!" She starts shooting at Subar before he can reach his water gun.
Artie and his gang start gathering up unattended food-stuffs (although leaving the gumbo where it is).

Chi-Chi wanders upstairs, finds the room Lorenzo set Jennifer in, and sits beside her on the bed, patting her back.

RC glances up from their RC car. "Everybody gone? Okay, I..." And then the warforged plummets from the top of the building. RC taps it with a toe. "You okay?"

Board footera