Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2018 5:31 pm  #161

Re: Soda Shop on the Borderlands

t'Nee's search doesn't turn up anything terribly interesting, as he remains distracted by his hatred of the bullywugs lying less than conscious around him.
Doen, meanwhile, notices some light coming up from the hole that was punched in the floor, and when her attention is brought to it, hears some colorful swearing from a room below them.

3/03/2018 9:04 pm  #162

Assuming Doen points out the hole to everyone, Simon will hold a finger to his mouth for silence. Then he will step closer to the opening and smash the floor with a fresh newspaper as he bellows, "THIS IS THE HEALTH INSPECTOR! WE HAVE BEEN AUTHORIZED TO USE LETHAL FORCE! RELEASE MR. BARLEY AND COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!"

(Rolled a 19 on Deception.)

Last edited by RdMarquis (3/03/2018 9:05 pm)

3/04/2018 12:07 am  #163

t'Nee adds, "And Bullywugs are highly unsanitary! You should probably have hired Grung."

((Persuasion check was a nat 1, naturally.))

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

3/04/2018 6:06 pm  #164

"What!?"
There is the sound of thumping coming upward, then a secret trapdoor between the vats opens. A man who looks remarkably like Farley Barley, but with a goatee, emerges. "I paid the thieves' guild to take care of that! I have an affidavit of bribery right here! Who's in charge of this nonsense?"

3/04/2018 7:56 pm  #165

Well that was a surprise. Doraad quickly mentally panicked at this new variable, all the while quickly and calmly responding to what was presumably the other Barley brother.

"Sounds like you are, sir. We're just here to check based upon an independent complaint. Mind telling us the whole story on what's going on here so we can have it for our records and assure that things are 'good' to go?"

(Persuasion roll: 18)

3/04/2018 8:01 pm  #166

He sighs. "As I told the thieves' guild, I decided that there was no reason I should share the glory of Mystara’s greatest cream soda with my failure of a brother. So I conspired to fake my own disappearance, and replace all his delicious cream soda with tepid and poorly made ginger ale *insert diabolical laugh* knowing that he lacked the crucial second part of the recipe. And then, when he was ruined, I would return to the world, with the complete cream soda recipe! And sell it, free from splitting profits! And I’d have gotten away with it too, if nobody had bothered to investigate.” 

3/04/2018 8:35 pm  #167

Hano steps forward, flashing her silver pendant but fumbling as she puts it away.
"Well anyway... mister. We, er... we need your cream soda recipe. So give it now! Or we'll, er, have to take it from you. With force."

[[6 on Intimidation, rolled on Discord.]]

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1495465
Hano-Tsah, tabaxi level 4 revised ranger (Horizon Walker)

3/05/2018 5:18 am  #168

Doen tries her own approach "Yea cause this halfling guy likes you soda and your brother also wanted us to get your half of the recipe cause he thinks your dead or something. I forget exactly."

(Roll 9 for persuasion on Discord.)

Last edited by Lizard Lord (3/05/2018 5:19 am)

3/05/2018 3:34 pm  #169

"I'm beginning to suspect you aren't the health inspector at all." He folds his arms. "Well, you can tell Farley that he can make cream soda with an incomplete recipe, or go out of business. As it is, I'm preparing for Marley Barley's Better Cream Soda to sweep in and take over the market."

3/05/2018 3:41 pm  #170

"Well what's your half of the recipe anyway? Farley's recipe honestly looks complete to me. You know, for health inspection purposes." 

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

Board footera