Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/06/2018 5:54 pm  #331

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

"He seemed more terrified than anything, if it helps."
Lorenzo chips in with helping to carry stuff into the room, looking to the new girl.  Who is likely wondering why a bearded vulture is napping on her desk.
"Good to meet you, Sarah.  Gonna be showing Maki here to a butcher and exotic pet store after sorting some other business.  I got Huma there, Jenn over there got Satin, who seems to have decided to muck about - "
A tiny feline blur bursts from Sarah's bed to latch onto his ankle, as Satin nibbles on their prey without mercy.  Which gets Lorenzo to look down and call out.
[Colorr#800000]"- Hey Jenn!  I found Satin!  Don't forget to show this lil' scamp her home, seemed to get along well with Chi Chi while they watched over you too.  Anyway, would you like to come with after, Sarah?"[/color]

3/06/2018 6:35 pm  #332

After seeing Bucky to his room, if there's anything left on the cart to carry, Rae will take it to Sarah's room for her.  She smiles at Jennifer.  "Be ye ship shape yet?"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

3/06/2018 6:48 pm  #333

Jennifer quickly snatched up Satin “Satin, Lorenzo is too big for you to mutiliate! Besides, we like him, don’t we? C’mere you naughty kitty.”

she carried the hellkitten with her to her room, the Bezekira fidgeting all the while. “Let’s see, what do we do with you?”

she looked over her impressive collection of plush toys, before finally selecting what appeared to be a small, cartoonish, demonic figure wearing a sombrero. “Here you go Satin, you can have Babou Louie, he’ll be good practice for the real thing. He’s the only one you’re allowed to hurt though, okay?”

She waved the plush about to attract the kitten’s attention before suddenly tossing it to its fate, where Satin began to viciously claw and bite into its stuffing with its tiny paws and fangs.

“Aw, you’ll be tearing through the hordes of the Blood War in no time.”

She smiled at Rae, “I think I’ll be okay, I still feel awful about what happened to Unit though.”

Last edited by Ravian (3/06/2018 6:49 pm)

3/06/2018 7:01 pm  #334

Rae chuckles. "I be wishin' I had seen 'is face." Then she stops and thinks.  "Did his face change?"

3/06/2018 8:36 pm  #335

Silgon...pops his head out his door looking at all the noise. He is freshly showered,  and clean set of clothes. His other to sets of clothes have been washed and are drying in the room.

Has anyone seen my roomie?? His name is Dorad Dokken?? He yells down the hall.

Last edited by silsurfr (3/06/2018 8:49 pm)

3/06/2018 9:56 pm  #336

Sarah nods as she looks at Lorenzo with a mix of fascination and almost disgust as she says, "Thanks." She ponders for a moment, then says, "Sure. Sounds more exciting than unpacking..." She considers for a second, then writes a quick note and pins it onto her luggage.

Note: DO NOT TOUCH! If you value your limbs, at any rate. High Explosive Danger!

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

3/06/2018 10:12 pm  #337

"Me bunkmate is also not showin' herself" Rae says to Silgon.

3/06/2018 10:19 pm  #338

Silgon to Rae...  I think i saw this posted to a board on the first floor.. said.. If your roommate dies, then you automatically pass all your classes that cycle.  He says with a wink.

3/06/2018 10:37 pm  #339

With Bucky snoring and mumbling in his sleep about fruit pies, Neil bobs back out of his room, levitating a large tray of brownies in front of him. "Who wants some?"

At roughly the same time, RC bounds up the stairs. "Say, Jennifer. Maybe don't get too close to Unit for a while?"

3/06/2018 11:05 pm  #340

While the brownies looked good, Jennifer decided to save hers for when her stomach was more settled. She blinked at RC while she wrapped the brownie in a napkin.

“Oh no, he’s not mad is he? I really need to apologize to him for... that.”

Board footera