Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/09/2018 11:57 pm  #391

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

a familiar frog appears in the open 5th floor lounge area window and steps inside. 

"Hey guys, could some of you help us unload this cream soda? We got....((i still don't know how many crates))..a lot of it"

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

3/10/2018 12:12 am  #392

“Great! Sounds like we can get a regular old dungeon crawl, just like in the stories.”

3/10/2018 12:15 am  #393

"You've got it!" Bucky says, hopping excitedly. "Oh, how I have missed Barley Brothers Cream Soda!" 

3/10/2018 1:14 am  #394

Faced with the prospect of getting roped into manual labor, Unit nods.  "Sounds good to me."

3/10/2018 1:20 am  #395

t’Nee pauses for a minute when watching the elated halfling. The teachings of Wastri would frown upon t’Nee liking this fellow, being neither amphibian nor human, but so far at school he’d made friends with a cat, a lycanthrope, and a hobgoblin. And basically the only thing keeping halflings from being human is that they’re small. I’m small too!

”Oh, hi Bucky, I’m not sure we were ever formally introduced. I’m t’Nee. I’m sorry we took so long fetching your soda - to make a long story short, there were Bullywugs involved.”

He turns to the other students in the hallway. ”Hey guys, there’s a whole cart full of free cream soda downstairs! We brought it all the way from the borderlands!”

He thinks to himself maybe this equality thing isn’t crazy after all. No, I can’t let myself think such blasphemous thoughts! But maybe...maybe if I teach them how to swim, Wastri will forgive my trespasses?

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

3/10/2018 1:55 am  #396

"Oh, my father likes to talk about his dungeon crawling days. I would love to come along and try it, if the party isn't too crowded already?"

3/10/2018 12:28 pm  #397

Lorenzo nodded happily.
"Maybe this'll end up with less darts in my butt if you do come along, Shiori. But yeah, good old adventure inna jungle."
 Looking to the joint effort, Lorenzo nods, though frowns at chucking the guy wondering about ownership out.
"Hey, need a place to stay, bud?  If so, room's 509.  Ain't seen my roomie all day since the start, not sure if he ever showed.  But right now, I'm gonna help carry stuff up."
Spotting the small frog man, he walks over and gives a wave to t'Nee.
"Don't think we met yet.  Name's Lorenzo, and you?"

3/10/2018 1:39 pm  #398

Silgon will lend a hand in bringing up the soda. Whatever that is.

3/10/2018 4:44 pm  #399

Sarah nods and says, "I'll tag along. Maybe we'll find a magical pair of heels that don't hurt my feet. A thousand curses on whoever invented high heels, and a thousand more on whoever decided that they look good."

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

3/10/2018 5:32 pm  #400

"Half bet it was a wizard or sorceress who could fly around and not have to stand in them."

Board footera