Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/10/2018 4:11 pm  #31

Re: Chapter 1: The Boat, The Boat, The Boat Is On Fire...

"And I got a letter asking me to-"
There is a brief crash as the busted wall has some of the planks supporting Triage crack, splinter, and drop him onto his face.
"-'rescue' the boat we are on as it would be needed to save many lives in the near future.  Yet here we all are, with an elemental who can talk, and I seem to have lost track of her apparent ally in the crash."

3/11/2018 10:30 pm  #32

"Okay, so let's get her up and flying again, the longer we sit here the sooner the Cannith'll find us."  Kirnan starts exploring the ship, looking for obvious damage.

12/15/2020 2:19 am  #33

Hey. So i got this quest from the queen/evil queen quest line from geoffery, and its called the missing sisters, where you have to find two sisters just west of queensfield. Anyone know where they are?

1/02/2021 9:24 am  #34

Im pretty sure there are regulations on caravan sites where vans have to be a certain distance apart to meet fire regulations.
Why would the same not be true for Marinas. A boat is a motorhome on water basically.

1/10/2021 10:29 am  #35

About 1 month and 2 weeks left on this If Im doing my maths right.  For those looking to participate - be sure to give yourself time to get through the bulk of your thread, though be sure to remember to leave the end ambiguous

<3

5/26/2021 11:24 am  #36

All the passengers on these boats stay in the quarters below deck. The only escape would be through the stairwells back up to the deck.

If the fire made the stairwells un-passable, youre done. This happened very quickly unfortunately as it sounds like no passengers made it out.

Captain and crew all survived, as their living quarters are all above deck. So they would of just woke up to the alarm/smoke/fire and bail out off the side when the result looked inevitable.

Board footera