Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/15/2018 11:05 pm  #21

Re: Into the Bookstore of the Drow

"Not at all."  Marty assured Rae.  "Just saying what's true is all."

She listened to Jennifer's offer and... "You know, there's a portal at the arena going practically where we want to go.  I think we should head there and either get permission to use it, or...  you know, sneak in if we can't."  One thing she was good at was sneaking.

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

2/15/2018 11:09 pm  #22

"Oh, yeah. Dora's the flake that was manning the middle admissions booth earlier today. She's head of the," she scrunches up her nose, "school paper, The Strategic Review. I just got back from lunch with her, she's probably meeting up with Spin passing out copies of her rag. Oh, if you see her, tell her I said she was a bitch. And also, we're going clubbing tomorrow."

2/15/2018 11:15 pm  #23

"Aye!  I met this 'drow'!  Oh, and: Bitch. Clubbing.  Aye," Rae says.  "So, Marty, what be ye thinkin'?  Maybe Dora knows another route, and if she don't, then we can raid the Arena.  Like ye said, we be on school business... I can't take me classes without me book!"

Last edited by TonyTempest (2/15/2018 11:16 pm)

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

2/15/2018 11:22 pm  #24

Sarielvailo wrote:

My soul is in my work. So i cannot deal with your father

Jennifer seemed confused for a moment, until her eyes lit up with understanding. "Oh. you mean like Azkryd the bloodsmith? They say that Mr. Belial took his soul, divided it into pieces and infused it into every sword he made for his personal guard to make sure none of his enemies could learn how they were designed. They all made such lovely wailing sounds..." she trailed off wistfully, as if remembering a childhood lullaby.

2/15/2018 11:24 pm  #25

"I don't care which way we go.  As long as there's flat surfaces I can skate on.  Because I left my boots back at the dorm."  She was skating backwards again, facing all the others as they walked.

2/15/2018 11:28 pm  #26

Ravian wrote:

Sarielvailo wrote:

My soul is in my work. So i cannot deal with your father

Jennifer seemed confused for a moment, until her eyes lit up with understanding. "Oh. you mean like Azkryd the bloodsmith? They say that Mr. Belial took his soul, divided it into pieces and infused it into every sword he made for his personal guard to make sure none of his enemies could learn how they were designed. They all made such lovely wailing sounds..." she trailed off wistfully, as if remembering a childhood lullaby.

More or less my peoples belief is to only carry and be outfitted with what you need.both for the mission or journey you must take. I intend to build tools arms and armmaments with many augmentations.

2/15/2018 11:29 pm  #27

"So there's portals to other dimensions just... around? That must be convenient. Long as I don't have to go head first into another bog."

2/15/2018 11:33 pm  #28

Rae grins, her arms beat down, and she hops up into the air.  "Aye! We will be certain your wheeled boots have a suitable sea to sail."  From her vantage point, she looks around the plaza for the drow woman that she had met at check in.
She pulls out a spyglass, and holds it to her eye as she sinks back to the ground without her wings holding her aloft. "Sail Ho! I see her.  Her companion rides on wheels like ye do, Marty!"

As she descends, Rae notes The arrival of the singing cowboy. "Oh, Ahoy, Leo!"

She leads the others toward the newspaper editor drow and "Spin" the woman on skates just like Marty wore.  When they get closer, Rae waves, "Ahoy!" She calls getting her attention.  "Arr, we met this afternoon, when ye checked me in.  Now I be faced with a quest. I must seek out the book store in Tier Breche, in Menzoberannzen.  Yon drow cheerleader said you were familiar with this place on Faye Rune.  Oh, and she said, ye were to go clubbing."  

Last edited by TonyTempest (2/15/2018 11:36 pm)

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

2/15/2018 11:40 pm  #29

All right maki follows and sketches plan for rolling boots with some sort of retraction function.

2/15/2018 11:40 pm  #30

"Sigil is the city of doors."  Marty answered Leo.  She'd done her homework before sneaking through the portal back home.  "Apparently you can find a door to just about anywhere here."   She found it a lot easier to talk to him if she didn't look at him.  But also found it hard not to look.

"Bitch,"  Marty amplified.  "You were to go clubbing bitch."  She added.  "It's what she said."

She checked out Spin and her skates, which were well-worn but of a premium type that Marty wished she could afford.  "Nice wheels."  She approved.

Board footera