Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/30/2018 4:56 pm  #91

Re: Quest 1. The hunt for the Sword of Storms

With the prisoners jumping ship, Rosé shrugged and went below decks to join the looting. The sound that came out of her when she saw the baby dragon was ear-piercing.  Her armor dispersed into pink sparkles as she dashed to the cage, dropping to her knees and cooing at the little beast. Then she turned and looked at Blood Fang, bright blue eyes sparkling.

"Captain, please tell me we can keep him!"

4/30/2018 6:37 pm  #92

Chibas' head briefly sticks out into the holding room. She was searching for the elves stash of wine in hopes of drinking off the ringing in her ears, the shockingly cynical looking woman dropping her eyes to...

"... so that's what kept barking in the middle of the night. ... throwing it overboard, I should hope." She scrutinizes the black dragon pup, before disappearing to find the captain's stock.

4/30/2018 7:18 pm  #93

Rosé's jaw drops.

"I will set you on fire!" she exclaims.

Last edited by Akodo Rokku (4/30/2018 7:19 pm)

4/30/2018 7:33 pm  #94

Oooh boy please calm down everyone im the doctor, the chef,entertainment and if need be scout cant i take a small break.

4/30/2018 7:47 pm  #95

"It's the captain's call, I'd say. But the little guy is really pretty scared right now, not more than a baby. At the bare minimum, I'd say we ought to release 'em somewhere they'll be able to put up a good fight for their survival." Sophia continues watching the dragon with mild surprise. "No good reason not to be decent."

4/30/2018 7:53 pm  #96

"He is a precious oogems and I will love him forever," says Rosé, "I will build him a nest out of jewels and gold and feed him the finest meats I can find and we will be together for all of time."

4/30/2018 8:24 pm  #97

Pete, up on deck, retrieves his bagpipes and stows them below deck on the new ship, then gathers up dropped weapons from the crew and piles them together.  He checks the condition of the hull, the state of her lines, sails, all the things a sailor should.  Pausing by the captured crew, he glowers.  "Don't any of you be touchin' me pipes, or it's a twiggin'."

4/30/2018 9:17 pm  #98

i am in no position to call anything out on bein evil so hugs for dragon baby. suddenly caring more about small dragon growing.

Last edited by Sarielvailo (4/30/2018 9:21 pm)

5/01/2018 12:57 am  #99

Lrz tries to feed the little dragon some leftovers he hid in his pocket. "This is either a brilliant idea, or we're all gonna be terribly regretting this in the near future.."

5/01/2018 11:38 am  #100

Blood would look at the baby dragon and to Rosé as he said "Well, I suppose there won't be too much problem keeping the little guy. Just remember to take good care of him." He said. 

Blood would then put the sword on a table and then found a book and looked it over. He soon would let out a growl and threw the book onto the floor and said "Where are those-" before cutting into gnoll as he stormed to the upper deck. Pete however would look around and noticed that the prisoners had jumped overboard, they weren't going to join up like how Lilly wanted them to.

Back with Rosé and the baby dragon, the dragon would be looking at the group, kind of cowering a bit when Chibas said that in the tone she had. However it was giving a quiet chirping noise as it looked at Rosé and walked up a bit to her. And then accepted the food from Lrz, eating it a bit, giving off more chirping noises as it tried to get a bit closer, but the cage was still closed.

If anyone picks up the book they would read what Blood read, which was a document on how they were trying to dominate this dragon to become their nations weapon, and the horrid treatment they put the dragon through, it would describe how some of the injuries on the babies scales, and also it described that this dragon was hatched less than a month ago.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1491188 = Frances De'Shalas
[Basic songs played, for audio effect.] Music for freaking out enemy = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6hUNlQ7cc
Music for just playing = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZgWBwsO2EM
Music for inspiring allies = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89IbODGxGyc

Board footera