Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/29/2018 9:06 pm  #21

Re: Quest for wild space

"There's a big wolf and a stupid girl down there, and they're scaring the squirrels." She pelts the elf with a few more acorns.

4/29/2018 10:22 pm  #22

t’Nee hops up into the branches to get a better look at whoever is throwing acorns and just spoke.

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

4/29/2018 11:34 pm  #23

"Aw c'mon now, Dessan's not scary.  He's a good boy yes he is yes he is you're a good boy aren't you yes you are!"

Leo is just going HAM with the pets.

4/30/2018 12:38 pm  #24

"DOEN!" t'Nee croaks from the treetops, recognizing his friend from the soda shop adventure and hugging her tightly. Doen must make a DC12 CON save or be poisoned for 1 minute. 

"Where've you been! I thought you just sort of vanished after we got back from Mystara! Hey, you're a druid, right? Can you help me with a weird personal problem?" 

Miles, FFH

4/30/2018 12:57 pm  #25

"I'm guessing Dessan's friend here is a natural type of some sort too," says Leo, "I'm sorry, I didn't get your name miss..."

Last edited by Akodo Rokku (4/30/2018 12:57 pm)

4/30/2018 5:46 pm  #26

"Yeah, I found out they let you live in trees," Doen said, "and really, why would you not live in a tree when it's acceptable?"

"Oh, yeah," the girl says. "I never said my name. That was weird." She looks off into the distance. The wolf nudges her. "Hmm? Oh, hi. I'm Vadania."

4/30/2018 6:18 pm  #27

"Vadania.  Oh, Mialee's sister? She's a sweet gal, your sister. Showed me a real swell time on orientation day."

4/30/2018 6:45 pm  #28

"What, Mialee?" Vadania says. "Yeah, she's my sister. She's a moron, always showing off how smart she is."

4/30/2018 7:04 pm  #29

"Heh, she said you were a spitfire." Well, she hadn't said it that nicely. But Leo was nothing if not polite.

"Y'all got a sibling rivalry going on, huh? I gotta say, she was nothing but nice to me, and you... well I don't know ya that well yet, but anybody Dessan likes can't be bad."

He pets the wolf so much more.

4/30/2018 10:43 pm  #30

Doen wrote:

"Yeah, I found out they let you live in trees," Doen said, "and really, why would you not live in a tree when it's acceptable?"

t’Nee nods, seeing the logic in that. ”You have a lovely tree here, Doen! The grove isn’t much of a swamp, but I guess that’s okay if you like it. Can you come down? I need your help and it might take more than one Druid.”

Miles, FFH

Board footera