Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/02/2018 9:36 pm  #81

Re: HΩΨ Sorority Party

Sarah nods and laughs, "I see why that would be advisable. Sounds like a whole buncha not fun at all."

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

5/02/2018 10:14 pm  #82

"That place brings out the worst in people. The fact that I actually managed to get out, instead of one of those annoying exchange student contracts... Ugh. My friend Yffub has one of those. Can't leave campus without a note from a faculty member or the Mists reclaim her."

5/03/2018 8:12 am  #83

Sarah looks confused and asks, "Mists? What?"

5/03/2018 5:00 pm  #84

"Oh, wow. You're not up on your Ravenloft lore, huh? See, the Demiplane of Dread is made up of all these realms separated by this weird fog. Spooky Gothic vampire village, evil desert pyramid mummy place, feudal domain overseen by lich-lord, all that sort of stuff. Anyway, the fog will arbitrarily let you pass from one domain to another, or not, but if anyone escapes the Demiplane of Dread altogether, the mists follow them to any plane it can reach and yank them back in. It's hard to leave for good. I got lucky. Yffub is on an exchange plan that keeps a close watch in case she tries to bolt."

5/03/2018 10:55 pm  #85

Sarah looks shocked and replies, "That sounds horrible! I'm glad you got out." She looks somewhat disturbed as she continues, "I'm kinda new to this whole...multiverse thing. So if I was to ever go there, I wouldn't be able to get out?"

5/04/2018 4:11 pm  #86

"Normally. Since the Dark Powers signed agreements with the PCAA, students can go to away games there without worry, but definitely don't just go there on your own free time."

5/04/2018 8:21 pm  #87

Sarah nods and says, "Good to know I guess. Um...I think that's it?"

5/04/2018 9:59 pm  #88

"Right. I'll check in with you later. And bring Waya if I can help it." She winks.

5/05/2018 8:01 am  #89

Sarah blushes and says, "R-right, thanks!" and stands up to go back home to study for the evening. 

5/05/2018 1:53 pm  #90

(anything else here?)

Board footera