Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/06/2018 10:56 am  #51

Re: Quest for wild space

"I couldn't fix you properly without knowing the cause of the problem," Robyn says. "I can, however, change my form within certain parameters if the need arises." She then nods at t'Nee's final question. "And yes, we have a residential pond. By procedure, you'd have to ask Mr. Roper for a transfer, but I'm be happy to offer a recommendation."

5/06/2018 11:10 am  #52

Leo glanced up at the sun and did some quick mental math.

"Shoot, I gotta skedaddle. Sorry t'Nee, but ya should be good from here, right? Can't imagine I'd be much help with yer eldritch mystery anyhow. Chippy, if ya wouldn't mind showin' me the way back out?"

With that, Leo followed the squirrel back out of the forest.

5/06/2018 1:08 pm  #53

“See ya later Leo! Thanks for cheering me up a bit!” t’Nee waves to his friend.

“That makes sense Professor, thanks! Would you like to visit my swamp now or later?”

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

5/06/2018 2:04 pm  #54

"If you're free, I can probably take some time out. Classes don't start for another couple of days, and it'll be harder to get away once they do. But if you don't have the time right now, I can probably get one of the higher-level students to go with you when you're ready."

5/06/2018 3:01 pm  #55

“Hmm, what’s your schedule like tomorrow? I should probably see if any of my friends want to come along — in case we have to beat up any a̶s̶s̶h̶o̶l̶e̶s̶ bullywugs” he pauses to consider.

“Or I guess in case there’s a real culprit to be found.”

Miles, FFH

5/06/2018 8:15 pm  #56

"I'll gather some things and be waiting for you."

5/06/2018 9:41 pm  #57

DM Swift wrote:

"I'll gather some things and be waiting for you."

"Thanks Professor! See you tomorrow morning!" t'Nee says, before hopping off into the forest. 

He takes the scenic route out of this thread, exploring the grove a bit with Doen, racing two fishmen and a mermaid across the surface of the residential pond. 

This place is pretty sweet! he thinks to himself, even if I'm stuck living indoors for my first year. 

And with that thought, he closes the thread and hops back to Azer, to see if any of his friends want to visit the swamp in the morning.

Last edited by Sol (5/06/2018 9:42 pm)

Miles, FFH

Board footera