Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/18/2018 3:21 pm  #251

Re: Port Claw Ridge

Chibas had been quite busy with rum and whatever oranges they could manage off of the elven vessel when Blood interrupted her quiet 'feast'. For whatever reason, a torn open vanilla bean is tucked into the depths of her whiskey snifter. The tall woman turns to him, and relents a short nod, offering a small motion of her hand. "Do lead the way then, Captain."

5/18/2018 4:52 pm  #252

The Goblin would look up to Daran and said "Ah no problem friend, always happy to help a customer. So this here pan flute eh?" He asked as he smiled. "Ordinarily I'd ask for 25 Gold, but for you, I can cut ya a deal, how does 15 sound?" He asked.

"That's quite generous, I'll take it." He says digging up the appropriate amount of gold.
"So, reading anything interesting?" He asks as he starts handing the gold over to the goblin.

5/19/2018 1:09 am  #253

<Pleasure to meet you,> responds Rosé, followed by, "Isn't he just? We rescued him from a Highlander ship, they were trying to torture him into being a weapon, the poor thing."

5/19/2018 1:25 pm  #254

Orlando would be listening to Lilly as he would put an arm around her shoulder and pat her shoulder. He knew of John, of course, but he would be letting her try and calm down a bit first as he gave her his shoulder to cry on in a sense.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hold would be a tad bit crowded but nothing bad, Lrz would see how best to move things around easily enough to make room.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blood nodded and said "Thank you dear." He said leading her to an armor shop, the blacksmith, a male human, would be working on the forge as he looked over. Blood would say "We're here for the mission to get the scales." he said.

The man nodded. "Ay thank you, ah good you brought some extra hands, the chests are a bit heavy." He said, there would be three of them. "The others claimed they could get the scales without paying for it, haven't heard of them sense then." he said picking up a chest.

Blood would pick up the second and said "I can imagine, Ol' Liz isn't someone to mess with." He said, he motioned to Chibas to get the third chest as he said "We'll lead you to the ship." He said.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The goblin would take the gold and said "Ah this? It's just a bit of history book, based around the Dwarven Kingdoms, and how they made some of their...technology." He said showing that there were some blue prints, nothing detailed though but showed basic functions of some complicated things. "Some failures some working, all of it rather interesting, heck they dare to claim they can make flying cities, but dare not leave their mountain homes." 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cleo would finish petting Onyx as she got up, a bit of a scowl on her face. "Those bloody slavers, one of these days they're going to get what's coming to them, I just wish to see it with my own eyes." She said, seems she had a run in with them before. "anyways, I need to get back to my crew, name's Cleo, it was a pleasure deary, and I'll see you later too cutey." She said rubbing Onyx's head.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1491188 = Frances De'Shalas
[Basic songs played, for audio effect.] Music for freaking out enemy = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6hUNlQ7cc
Music for just playing = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZgWBwsO2EM
Music for inspiring allies = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89IbODGxGyc

5/19/2018 1:57 pm  #255

"Thank you, its hard being happy all the time, im slightly calm.i will help you best your father when i am more powerful and confidant and likewise id ask that you help me."

5/19/2018 2:38 pm  #256

Rosé heads into the tavern and sees Sophia.

"Ahoy, Sophia. Captain's calling everyone back to the ship. Do you happen to know where anyone else is?"

5/19/2018 2:57 pm  #257

Some time later, Seabeard staggers back to the Pride and manages to board.

”Cap’n! Me new friend ‘arold wants sommat from Paradise Isle ‘at ‘e says’ll make ‘is wife honest fir once. ‘M’sure it’s not yer plan, but add’r to the log aye?” he manages to slur, before promptly passing out on deck, snoring loudly.

Last edited by Sol (5/19/2018 2:57 pm)

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

5/20/2018 12:29 pm  #258

Sophia shakes her head, waving at Cleo with a small smile. "Hm? Oh, no, I haven't seen anyone. I didn't actually end up buying anything; all these drinks were pre-paid." The seal stretches a tad and hops up. "The captain wants us back, then? Alrighty, lemme just finish this tankard. I've had a great time, Cleo."

5/20/2018 2:32 pm  #259

Pete helps in the hold, trying to keep things organized but not being very good at it.  "Oi Lrz.  Would you put bananas with things what are yellow, or things what are food?"

5/21/2018 12:38 am  #260

"I know where to put it" Lrz takes the bananas from pete and starts eatting them "My belly works right?...I know I know its a little cliche...But I was gettin hungry movin all the stuff around."

Board footera