Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/23/2018 4:20 pm  #31

Re: Honey, I Shrunk the Swamp

"That's what we're here to find out," Robyn says, waving her hands and causing some vines to part so she can walk through.
As he follows, t'Nee steps on something that feels not-swampy and, looking down, finds the crocodile-torn remains of a 'Hermit's Pride Security' jacket.

5/23/2018 11:47 pm  #32

”Oh no! Oh no! That motherfucker! Marley Barley! That son of a hag owes me a ring of jumping because I forgot to search his basement!”

t’Nee dusts off the jacket as best he can.

”Professor, Biggs, do either of you know the Mending cantrip? Last time we encountered these assholes they assumed we were one of theirs if we wore a jacket.”

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

5/24/2018 4:14 pm  #33

"'Course I know the mending cantrip," Biggs says, extending his arms so as to display his tattered clothing. "I only own one outfit."
He casts it on the jacket, and it looks good as new.

5/25/2018 1:45 am  #34

t’Nee dons the jacket, which is comically too large for him, but it would be even more comically too small on Burvik, and would ruin Shiori’s ninja aesthetic.

”Hey, assholes!” he shouts out to the bullywugs, ”Where’s the boss?”

Miles, FFH

5/25/2018 8:40 pm  #35

One of the bullywugs turns, recognizes the jacket, and says, "He make machine working. What patrol you with?"

5/26/2018 1:43 am  #36

”Uh, we’re the sodavengers, obviously,” t’Nee lies feebly. Wastri would not be proud of the results, but it’s the attempt that counts.

Miles, FFH

5/26/2018 1:09 pm  #37

The bullywug scratches his chin. "Hmm. Not was we told of that group. Why you hanging with not bullywugs? Don't think Barley man going like that."

5/26/2018 3:41 pm  #38

”Um, because bullywugs are awful, and these guys are pretty cool. Who the fuck are you to question us, anyway? Fucking toads grew tall and suddenly they think they’re people. Smh” t’Nee croaks.

Miles, FFH

5/26/2018 6:41 pm  #39

"waaaaaait minute," the bullywug says, one bulging eye bulging a bit more. "You not bullywug? But you wearing jacket." He looks to the side for a moment, in deep thought. "Can... can jackets be... stoled?"

5/26/2018 6:46 pm  #40

”that’s not important right now. Wastri would want you to guide us to Marley Barley. Promptly. Hop to it,” t’Nee croaks, unaware of any pun he may have made.

Miles, FFH

Board footera