Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/27/2018 6:06 pm  #1

The first rule of underground monster-fighting ring is...

"So where is this Mitzi?"  Marty asks when her skates hit the pavement outside Azer. 

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

5/27/2018 9:09 pm  #2

Re: The first rule of underground monster-fighting ring is...

"Well, she lives on Floor 6, but she's got a late class. We'll meet her out here so we don't alert their RA. Or our RA. Or Creig. She just don't like Creig."

5/27/2018 9:14 pm  #3

"You could have said that before I climbed all the way down here."  She observed.  "What class does she have?  We could head towards her building."

5/27/2018 9:22 pm  #4

"Spellcasting lab. She's supposed to be working on Scorching Ray, I think. Don't know who teaches that."

5/27/2018 10:14 pm  #5

"Oh!  I have an intro to spell casting too.  But they're only teaching mage hand and a few other almost-not-magic things."  She heads toward the blue campus.

5/28/2018 3:54 pm  #6

Marty and Kel reach the lab, just as some students are exiting. "Hey! Hey, Mitzi!"
A girl with bright orange hair and an eye-bleachingly bright yellow tank top stops. "Who's this?"
"It's Marty. She's cool."

5/28/2018 4:07 pm  #7

Marty extends a hand.  "I'm Marty.  Apparently I'm cool."  She grinned.  "I'm not Creig, so maybe I actually am."

5/28/2018 4:09 pm  #8

"Mitzi," Mitzi says. "So... you got any monsters? I want to see what we're looking at here. Kel says there's a drake and a hellcat on your floor. Got access to 'em?"

5/28/2018 7:05 pm  #9

Wow, this girl was focused, and maybe a bit crazy. 

"Monsters?  No I don't have anything like that, and I... I suppose I could give myself access to other people's pets, but why would I want to?"

5/28/2018 8:03 pm  #10

Mitzi folds her arms. "It's a monster-fighting ring. I've got a ringer for the later rounds, but if we build up some scratch in the earlier bouts, we'll have more seed money to bet when it counts."

Board footera