Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2018 7:07 pm  #71

Re: Sailing to Paradise

Seabeard looks on this woman in awe.  "Be ye a Sea Storm 'erald, lass? n' wuddye might train me affer this 'ere bout?" 

His eyes glaze over a bit as he reaches for his pike and storms up to her.  

He reaches the tiefling, swings her around, and pulls her into a firm handshake. "Whaddya say, lass, do we gots a deal?" 

He does not let go. 

((22 grapple check vs her roll of 16, she is grappled. she may attempt to pull away from me as an action on her turn, repeating the contested athletics check.))

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

6/04/2018 10:43 pm  #72

The selkie mostly agreed to join in so the crew wouldn't be COMPLETELY overwhelmed from a numbers perspective, and clearly is not a big fan of her decision as she awkwardly watches most of the crew get utterly smoked in no time flat. This is... not a winnable fight. But, well, she's here, so might as well give it a go, yeah?

"...I know we can't beat you, but I gotta try, you know?" Twirling her staff, Sophia cracks the tiefling in the head, a little easier than she was expecting. "Oh, hella."

6/04/2018 11:10 pm  #73

Daran points his sword and yells out "Prepare" and casts Hunter's Mark.
He rushes up to the Teifling and swings his long sword and follows up with an additional swing of his short sword. Both swings land on the lady. He notices some blood has been drawn.
Daran gets slightly nervous and hopes the grapple holds.

Hit with main hand for 12 + 5 for Hunter's Mark.
Crit with off-hand for 16 + 6 for Hunter's Mark
Total Damage: 39

Last edited by Spyscout (6/05/2018 8:43 pm)

6/04/2018 11:17 pm  #74

" by johns broken fangs your a tough one, glad i negotiated that deal but im not done showing off yet." Lilly will
Atack with whats left of her half vampire pride.

6/04/2018 11:35 pm  #75

The Tiefling woman would look over to Rosé and took the hit with ease as she grinned towards her.

However, she would be caught by Seabeard's handshake, slightly confused as to what was going on. "Uhm...what?" She asked.

She was brought back by a whack on the head from Sophia and two slashes from Daran. She felt a cut form on her side as she took her free hand and felt the blood coming out of her cut, as she would look at Daran with bright yellow eyes and a big grin and as well to Sophia.

Lilly's attack would also hit true as she would let out a laugh and said "Oh man, this..is...FUN!" She said, yanking her hand out of Seabeards

[31 to get free.]

She would decide to look at Sophia as she would snap her finger and said "Now let's heat things up!" She said.

[Rebuke 16 points of fire damage, dex save dc16 to only take half]

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1491188 = Frances De'Shalas
[Basic songs played, for audio effect.] Music for freaking out enemy = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6hUNlQ7cc
Music for just playing = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZgWBwsO2EM
Music for inspiring allies = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89IbODGxGyc

6/04/2018 11:58 pm  #76

Rosé swings for the fences, following a palm strike up with a crescent kick, but the woman nimbly weaves out of the way of both blows.

6/05/2018 2:13 pm  #77

Seabeard tries to grab the tiefling's arm again, but she swats his hand away and glares at him menacingly. 

"Please agree to train me in yer ways lass?"

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

6/05/2018 8:37 pm  #78

Seeing an opening, Sophia takes a moment to let some magic wash over her form before hitting their opponent in the back of the head. Hey, who knows, maybe repeated head trauma will cause her to fall over sooner.

6/05/2018 8:54 pm  #79

Daran continues his attack slashing at the Teifling woman. He flubs his longsword swing but some sort of lucky happenstance it catches Tiefling as she shifts her body. The swing seems to have stung a bit. His short sword swing however didn't seem to have any effect.

Main hand hits for 10 + 6 dmg from Hunter's Mark. -1 Luck charge

6/05/2018 10:21 pm  #80

Chibas, up until this point just looking completely bored with the squalid nature of their surroundings from the stands, finally heaves and hems a sigh of discontent, shaking her head. "Ugh... reduced to pit fighting, and we're not even winning. This doesn't come for free. I'll charge the lot of you, later." Chibas shouts from the side lines.

A coin comes sailing from the air, and scales that one could assign esoteric meaning to rather easily appears in light above Sophia, Seabeard, and Daran. A single coin strikes the plate, balancing them, before they vanish. Leaving the trio blessed.

Board footera