Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/05/2018 8:58 pm  #1

How About Another First Date?

Sarah makes her way over to the sorority house and knocks twice on the door, then opens it, looking around to see if she sees Waya or Volka. 

Last edited by Ionbound (6/05/2018 8:58 pm)

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

6/06/2018 5:05 pm  #2

Re: How About Another First Date?

Just as she's opening the door, Volka bounds down the stairs in pajamas, spots Sarah and waves. "Hey!" she says. "Did I miss a sponsor/pledge meet-up?"

6/06/2018 8:35 pm  #3

Sarah smiles and waves as she sees Volka, shaking her head as she replies, "Nope! I just wanted to come over and hang out! And maybe see if Waya was around."

6/06/2018 9:19 pm  #4

"Aha!" She grins. "I will... casually... ask her to come downstairs then. Wait right here." She dashes up the stairs.

6/06/2018 9:47 pm  #5

Sarah nods and finds a spot to sit down. If there are any other sisters around, she makes small talk and generally gets to know people while she waits on Volka. 

6/07/2018 6:26 pm  #6

After a brief bout of small talk, Volka comes downstairs with Waya, dramatically overacting, "Oh, look! Sarah's here. Would you look at that?"
Waya perks up. "Hi! It's, um... it's good to see you."
"Would you look at the time?" Volka says. "We're all late for that meeting that Waya doesn't have to come to." She gestures for the other sisters to follow her out.

6/07/2018 9:17 pm  #7

Sarah smiles nervously when she sees Waya and waves, but swallows nervously as Volka pulls everyone off and stammers, "H-hey Waya! I was, uh, was wondering if you, uh, maybe wanted to hang out some time? L-like maybe, uh, get some lunch at, uh, House Bennigan's?"

6/08/2018 6:47 pm  #8

"Oh, yeah," she says, nodding. "That sounds great. They have a decent vegetarian menu."

6/08/2018 7:05 pm  #9

Sarah, suddenly distracted from the internal, YES! YES! YES! furrows her brows and asks, "You're a vegetarian?" looking quite surprised.

6/08/2018 7:07 pm  #10

"Um... three and a half weeks out of the month."

Volka dashes in. "I make up for the meat she doesn't it, so it's all good." She grabs a bag of jerky from under a throw pillow and dashes out again, winking.

Last edited by DM Swift (6/08/2018 7:08 pm)

Board footera