Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/13/2018 5:38 pm  #231

Re: Born to be a Rock (of Bral) Star

"Thank ye," Rae says kissing the student on the cheek. "If ye ever find yerself in sigil, I'm in Azer dorm, 503."

Sheflies to the gymnasium, going inside to find the portal. "Ahoy!  Can ye help me?  I need yet portal t' get to me school..(and me own bed)" she adds to herself.

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

6/13/2018 9:39 pm  #232

Someone, presumably a coach, with the height of an ogre, but unusually good looks, turns. "Yes," he says, "the portal hall is just down here. What school are you trying to get to?"

6/13/2018 10:07 pm  #233

"I got to be gettin' back t' Sigil Prep," she shows her student ID.  "I took a spelljammer from the Rock o' Bral to...well, here... But it be a one way trip, cause I got to begettin' back an' reportin' to classes."

With a jaunty wave, Rae wearily walks down the hall and uses her ID to pass through the portal...and out into Sigil Preps gym. With classes starting the gymnasium complex was a bit busier than when she passed through her to get to Menzoberranzan and the book store there.  She smiles and waves at fellow students, but makes her way to the exit.  Then she takes to the air to fly to Azer dorm.

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

Board footera